I'm Lillian

Hi, my name is Lillian Marie Heartley, but most people call me Link . I know, it's a pretty odd nickname for a girl but I love it.

I grew up traveling with my mum once my parents got a divorce when I was 2. I was born in a tiny town in West Sydney,Australia. I had 2 friends there and I miss them to this day, there names are Calum Thomas Hood and Ashton Fletcher Irwin.

Once I turned 13 my mum and I moved to London. Can I just say, for a year I made my mums life a living hell because she made me move away from the only people who, at that point in time, cared about me.

After that though I met my best friends ever, Dan Howell, Phill Lester, and Zoe Sugg. Once we started hanging out, we realized that we could all play instruments and sing. So the band Nice One, Newton was born!

We started posting covers on YouTube and soon we got discovered by Green Day, fucking Green Day! That was probably the best day of my life, they even asked if we could be the opening act! We said yes and here we are a year later living our dreams.

Soon we're going on tour again, but this time we get to choose the up and coming band. I just hope that we can stand to be around them and not want to kill them.

~~~~~~Hello! Author-chan here, And i now proudly introduce my new book *Drum Roll*
                                       NIRVANA! a punk Luke Hemmings Fan Fic

For those of you who do read this I HOPE YOU ENJOY! And for you haters stfu, this story is deticated to bananahemmingx go check out her books they are amazing and well written, unlike this one! I hope I'm not offending her by me dedicating this book to her! Ok I need sleep,So Bye you amazing and beautiful and wonderful people out there!~~~~~~~

~Author-chan out:-3