Nashville.

Hayley has been sitting with her eyes closed trough a few albums, mostly Taylor Swift, when she feels something against her arm. She slowly opens her eyes and looks into Connor's bright blue eyes. "What's up?" she mumbles as she takes one of her headphones out. "We're nearly there, thought I'd let you know." he said. She smiled. "Why are you so nice to me?" Hayley asked. "Well, you don't have anyone here...It can be a lonely place. So I thought you might want to have someone you can fall back on." he said. "You know what, why don't I give you my number, so we can meet up for coffee sometimes?" he added. Hayley nodded quickly. "Sure, why not?" she laughed. Got out a pen of her bag and wrote down het number and name on his hand. Then she heard a voice over the intercom, telling them the plane would land soon. She fastened her seatbelt and smiled widely. It was almost time. She was almost where she belonged.

A short while later, Hayley got off the plane. She picked up her suitcases and smiled once again. Just the thought of being here made her so happy already. Again she felt a hand on her shoulder. When she looked up, she saw it was Connor again. "Good luck, Hayley. I'll see you around." he said and then walked away. "Bye.." she mumbled, even though she knew he was too far away to hear her. She lifted her suitcases and walked towards the cab stand. She smiled when she could get into one immediatly, and so she did. She gave the driver the adress of the hotel she would stay and put on her music again.

About two hours later the cab stopped in front of a big hotel. She payed the driver and out of the cab. She got her suitcases from the trunk and walked into the hotel. She walked up to the woman behind the reception and smiled at her. "Uhmm..I reserved a room?" she said. "What's your name dear?" the woman asked, in a sweet accent. Hayley's smile grew a little wider. She loved that accent. "Hayley. Hayley Jones." she answered. The woman searched through te computer and nodded. "Ah yes..Hayley Jones, room 113, eigth floor" she said. Hayley giggled. 113! Her lucky number was 13. She took the keys the woman handed her and walked towards the elevators. She got in and pushed the 8. She smiled as the elevator went up.