"it's not that cute." liam insisted.

"shut up! I should have dated harry instead." cara said crossing her arms.

"oh, babe. i'm sorry." liam said instantly and cara turned towards liam and smiled.

"okay."

and soon a sweet peck turned into a heated make out session.

"get a room!"

"coodies oh my god!"

the others yelled.

"let's just go." niall said and led the way to the fair.

soon, circus music and all types of chimes were heard in the distance and the gang ran towards it.

they were greeted by a face full of flashing lights and fair foods.

"argh. welcome to heaven." niall said running the the ticket booth and the rest followed.

once they got in they got on every ride possible.

right now, everyone was on 'The Hammer' supposedly one of the most fun rides in the whole fair.

well, not everyone was on. harry and zayn were in the food line getting ice cream.

"hello, darling, what can I get you?" the elder lady asked.

"two scoops of maraschino cherry ice cream and another two scoops of vanilla." zayn ordered looking at harry to see if that was okay.

"plus sprinkles!" harry added and zayn laughed over his excitement.

"alright. here you go. y'all enjoy!" the lady said handing them their dessert.

"you are so adorable." zayn said sitting down on the empty picnic table across from harry.

"i'm harry styles... it's kind of my job. but thank you, zaynie. And thank you for this." harry said picking at the ice cream and zayn nodded.

"you're welcome." he said. "oh! reminds me. i got you a little something." zayn said and took out his jersey. "so instead of wearing liam's you wear mine. and then everyone will know you're mine." zayn said. "its a win win." he smiled and harry smirked.

"were you jealous, zaynie?"

"what?! coarse not. why would i– i have no reason to– you're mine." zayn stuttered.

"its okay, zaynie." harry said and leaned over to peck zayn's lips  

soon they were all reunited with the gang.

"hey, guys. how was the ride?" zayn asked.

"i think i'm gonna barf." niall said hunching over.

"how romantic." cara complained rolling her eyes but then rushed to niall's side to help him out.

"oh, eleanor! thats so cute where'd you get it?!" harry asked squealing over a plush turtle.