zayn found himself with a wide smile across his face and at his doorstep.

he walked in.

"mama! papa! i'm home!" he yelled and went to his room. he striped from his chlorine stenched clothes and hopped into the shower.

after about 10-15 minutes or so he was out and into his boxer briefs, in his bed.

-next day-

"zayn, sweetie! wake up and come help your mother!" zayn heard his mother yelling.

zayn groaned and dragged himself out of bed, into the bathroom. After he freshened up he went downstairs to see grocery bags all over the kitchen floor.

zayn lazily made his way to the kitchen and started unpacking.

"good morning, love." trisha smiled, running her hands through his hair.

"morning, mama." he replied. "what's for breakfast?" he asked, feeling his stomach start to growl.

"for you, toast and milk. after that you have to go play ball or hang out with your friends. you never did tell me how it went yesterday." she said.

"okay. and it was really fun. i got to learn more about the guys! question, why do i have to leave?" zayn asked unpacking the apples and placing them into the fruit bowl.

"oh, no worries. just your father has a business dinner. more like meeting but i'm just cooking." trisha said.

"i'm sure you'll nail it." zayn said kissing his mothers cheek, boosting her confidence.

↠ ↠

"mama, smells delicious. save me some will you." zayn said inhaling the heavenly smell coming from the kitchen.

"why, thank you, zayn. and i'll make sure of it." trisha said smiling.

"do you need any help–"

*knock knock*

"i'll get it." zayn said and walked to the door, opening it to reveal louis face.

"hola, zayn. you up for a fun trip at the fair?" louis asked.

zayn looked back at his mother. as in asking for permission. trisha looked at the clock and nodded.

"want to at home by 10." she said and zayn nodded.

"just let me get a few things." zayn said and ran to his room. He grabbed his old baseball jersey which had his name and number 8 on it and $10.

he ran back downstairs and waved bye to his mother and walked out.

"hey, everyone's here!" zayn exclaimed smiling.

"hey, zaynie." harry said giving him a hug.

"so adorable."

"i can't get over it."

"me either."

All three girls commented.