Chapter 1: Someone under the Rock

Part 1:
On an early morning in the PrideLands, Kion got up and looked for his friends, and then he heard noises, and a little sneeze, he looked around, and saw nothing, and he just continued on. And while he left, one rock fell of a part of the lower side of PrideRock, and it revealed a small room, that no one noticed.

Part 2:
Bunga, Fuli, Ono and Beshte got up as well and went to PrideRock to meet up with Kion, "Come on, guys! We might be up after Kion is." Bunga said excitedly, "I'm sure Kion is always up before us, Bunga." Beshte said, "Yeah, we might even, you know...come up infront of him." Fuli said, "Yeah, why's that?" Bunga asked while not looking infront of him and he suddenly bumps into Kion, "Oh look at that! Fuli your right! We did come up infront of him." Bunga said, "What'd I miss?" Kion asked, "Definitely something." Bunga said nervously and chuckled and they headed to PrideRock.

Part 3:
When they finally got back there, Kion had something important to tell, "Guys, we have an important job to do. I got a better idea than going to it from one place to another. We could try get split up. But since we're only five, we need someone to join...so who?" Kion asked, and then before someone could answer, they heard rock crumbling, "What was that?" Ono asked, "The same sound I heard this morning." Kion said, and he looked around and saw a hole on the side, and looked in it, and saw something.

Part 4:
"Woah..." Kion said shocked, "What is it?" Fuli asked, "It's...a baby lion." Kion said, "What?" they all said, "Yup. A baby lion that's probably cramp in that small space, we have to get the little guy out of there without causing more rocks to crumble that PrideRock will fall." Kion told, "I got it!" Bunga said as he went in the hole and carefully carried the baby lion and went out safely, without causing a single crumble of the rocks, "That was close!" Bunga said in relief, and he put the baby safely down, "Aww, he's so cute." Fuli said when they looked at him, "All babies are cute. Common in knowledge, really." Ono said, "Who do you think owns this baby?" Beshte asked, "I don't know. Come on, let's show my parents." Kion said as they safely brought the baby.