Chapter 8 : Mountains & Valleys

Start from the beginning

I nodded chewing on my food. "Neow try a clomplement" I said while chewing on my food.

"You have a nice uh face?" he said. I swallowed shaking my head, "Wrong. Like this, Your outfit looks stunning on you today. Or You have really beautiful eyes. Now you try."

He nodded again looking into my aqua eyes, "Your shirt brings out the beautiful color in your eyes"

I blushed looking away as if the comment was to me. "That was great." I covered my blush. "Uh that's all you really need for training now, Ill show you more after school." I said as my blush finally faded. "Oh one more thing they like to hear about yourself."

"Well how about My mom died due to a car crash and I was in the backseat when it happened and managed to survive and how my dad struggles with money an-"

I cut him off, "Woah! how about something like what are your hobbies and stuff..?"

"Oh uh well I basically clean the house,  I go and do my part time job, Go to the park and walk around or workout,  if im not doing those then uh im visiting my mom at her grave and we talk. My favorite color is blue, I like volleyball? Is that good?" He asked embarrassed, I nodded finishing my lunch. "How about yourself Walker, What are you like? What do you do?"

"I usually go home and play video games or practice my music on guitar if im not doing any of that I take my sister to the park or hang out with my friends, My favorite color is red, and I don't really pay any attention to sports or play anymore, but I guess Football or hockey is interesting." I looked away.

"Your not to bad Walker" He flashed that smile of his at me and got up, "Well its time for our next class. Ill see you later.

{Jordan's P.O.V}

While making my way to my next class I ran into old friends of mine. "Aye Jordan, You got a boyfriend with the new kid or something?" They sneered making my blood boil oh how they bothered me.

I chuckled, "Like I would ever go out with that shitbag, Im just using him for something." They laughed and so did I. "So what are you going to do when your done with using him?" They tried to contain their laughs. "Throw him away along with the rest of them!" I grinned. They all left for class, I turned around to see the brunette and the aqua eyes, He had tears in his ocean like eyes he ran off. "ALEX." I called out but he was gone. I sighed making my way to class.

{Alex's P.O.V}

I cried in the bathroom for the period so I didn't have to see Jordan, Im useless..? He is just gonna throw me away with the rest of his subjects... I cant believe he said that to other people too! that's still offensive and breaking our deal. Two guys came in and stared at me, "Oh so your Jordan's new "Toy?" they taunted. "Not anymore." I growled' They laughed, "How are you going to do that" I shrugged. "Your going to be the next Isaac, I know it." I growled at the anonymous named mentioned again. "Tell me who this Isaac is!" They grinned leaning on the wall. "Isaac was Jordan's subject last year, Jordan used Isaac for awhile, He punched and kicked him, that's where Isaac came up with the nickname "King" Jordan hated it, he punched and broke Isaacs nose for it. Jordan only used Isaac for his homework he tricked Isaac into liking him but after Jordan was called "King" He threw Isaac away that's why he isn't here this year." I grinned "Ill just call him King!" I clenched my fist, I wasn't having it though. I went through the rest of my periods get angrier every other one leading to the end of the day.

-

It reached the end of the day so I grabbed my bag heading to the janitors office to be greeted by the Janitor and the annoying blue eyes I hated now, they seemed sorry but I wasn't gonna take it. He told us we had to clean the gym so he gave us a mop along with the rest of the supplies. He left us to clean that's when Jordan grabbed my shoulder, "Alex, I-" I cut him off, "I don't wanna hear it KING" I swatted his hand off my shoulder, "I know your gonna throw me away after all of this shit, or are you gonna use me more?" I hissed. Jordan looked down his fist clenched and his anger eroding off of him, it was clear his blood was boiling. "I just need your help with Hannah." He gritted through his teeth. Im guessing Hannah was the girl he liked. "Why should I, you broke our deal." I huffed. "I know your secrets". He said irritated. "spreading rumors are no way to get a girlfriend." I grinned glancing back at the hurt blue eyes. "I hate you Walker!" He grabbed  the collar of my shirt pulling me up. "Why cant you just HELP ME" he yelled, tears his eyes. Another side of him I never saw till now, "Why cant you be nice for once!" I was dropped from his grip. "I tried, but I cant." he said lowly. "Why?" I said. "...Just help me Walker and we can put everything behind us just the way you wanted it." He sighed. "Fine. As I said Earlier I would help you more here too." I grab a mop and start mopping the wooden floors,  " As also  said you need to remember to be polite from now on, If you like her try talking to her and get to know her at first."

-

We talked and talked as we listened to my music again, sure we had a break down but we got through I. I don't know why I got so upset over that, After he gets his girlfriend he will put everything aside. Including me, he wont have time for me anymore. I smiled, I cant wait to finally be on my own. We were told to go home and this time walking down the halls we were still talking about ways to confront her and nice things to do for her. Turns out Jordan is a really nice guy. We got outside to find it down pouring. "Damn.." I pulled out my phone and called my mother to pick me up.

"Hey.. Sorry I called you king earlier." I looked down at the wet pavement. He slightly smiled, "Its okay..." My mother honked the horn in the parking lot further down, "Do you need a ride?" I asked grabbing my bag. "No im good." I nodded running off to my mothers red car saying goodbye to the blond who started to walk home in the cold rain. "How was your day Alex?" My mother asked. I smiled, "It was good mom, It was good..." I put my elbow on the side of the car door laying my head in the palm of my hand thinking or someone. Someone who will be happy soon. My phone buzzed.

"Thank you again for helping me. ~Jordan Gilbert"