Chapter 10 :Sophia - A day in town

Start from the beginning

"Come on." He says through a big grin. He pulled me by my hand through the parking lot. I laugh running behind him as all the people are staring. I don't care. As we get inside there are three floor's. My jaw hits the floor.

"If we can't find what you what for your room here we can't find it anywhere." He say smiling at me. "Where do you want to go first?" He ask gesturing all around the store.

"Well let's get the paint last because it will be heavy. How about some lamps?" I asked.

"What store sells lamps?" He asks.

"Lamps plus lighting. Is there one here?" I ask.

"I don't know but well find out." We walk around. Till we find it. There is a fountain in the middle of the mall. We buy two lamps that are a gold bronze color and we get some Christmas lights for my room.

"What else?" He ask.

"Curtains?" I ask.

"OK." He says and looks around. "How about we go to JC penny." He says.

"May I help you?" Asks a girl that works there. She has black hair and bright green eyes.

"No where fine." Says Andrew.

"OK. Just let me know if I can do anything." She says grabbing Andrews arm and smiling. Why does she think she can just walk up and just try and take people?

"OK we will." He says brushing her hand off. He grabs my hand and walks past her. She gasps her mouth wide open as we walk past. A big crocodile grin is on my face. I spot a chest. It looks like a big old dark green black suit case.

"Wait what about one of those chests to go at the foot of the bed?" I ask.

"OK sure. If you carry the lamps I will grab it we can get the curtains then we will put this stuff in the car. K?" He says.

"OK." I say as as he runs and grabs it. We go and find some curtains.

"What color?" Asks Andrew.

"White." He grabs two packs of white curtains. We walk up to the register to check out. A girl with red hair and bright green eyes walks up.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"Yes we would like to check out." I say.

"OK set your stuff on the counter and I will ring it up." She says. Andrew sets the chest and the curtains on the counter.

"Hang on I'll be right back." Says Andrew as he runs off.

"Redecorating?" She asks.

"Yeah my room." I say watching her ringing the stuff up.

"You have a nice boyfriend. To come here shopping with you. My boyfriend won't." She says laughing a little.

"Oh he is very nice but he is not my boyfriend." I say.

"Oh brother?" She asks.

"No just my friend." I reply. Andrew runs back with a mirror with a white rim.

"Why do we need that?" I ask.

"Every girl has a mirror in her room." Andrew says sticking it on the counter. She rings it up.

"That will be twenty dollars and fourty five cents." I go to take out my wallet.

"No you paid for the lamps I will get this." Says Andrew grabbing my hands. I continue to get the money out but he grabs my hand with one of his and hands her thirty five dollars.

"Keep the change." Andrew says.

"No I couldn't." She says.

"No keep it and what's your name?" He asks.