Chapter 11 : C-Radio

Winner finally made their comeback as everyone start to be busy on their group schedule, they also start doing their own respective schedule. That day, the episode of c-radio with jia, zhoumi, fei, and guest by mino, and youngji aired. It was recorded just a week ago, some days after they finally announced their relationship officially to public.

It's totally an interview about Mino and Youngji. "So, we have Mino and Youngji with us today, we hear that you are officially a thing now?" Asked Jia, opening a conversation with the guest.

Mino is smiling ear to ear answered "Yes, we are officially a couple now."

"How are you both feeling after becoming official?" Zhoumi asked.

"Of course i am happy" Youngji answered the question smiling

"We know Mino is totally happy by his smile right now" Fei teased him

"Yeah, i know right, he cant even stop smiling right now." Said Jia. "Not only that, i noticed that they are glancing at each other everynow and then" Zhoumi tagged along while Youngji can just blush at his statement and Mino finally start to speak "stop it guys, look what are you doing to my woman"

"Oh, my womannnn" Fei teased him again and makes Mino give a big smile when Youngji slightly hit him.

"So, Mino, can we asked about how long you are secretly in relationship?" Asked Jia

"Not that long, maybe 6 months?"

"Oppa!!"

"Fine, fine, it is our 200 days in two days, actually"

"Woah! That is that long, yeorobun, give applause to them" said Jia

"Yes, actually we know that, right Fei, Jia? They are famous unofficial couple in entertainment industry back then."

"We are still famous" said Mino

"Yes, if there is Youngji, there is Mino and vice versa" said Fei

"Unnie!!" Youngji blushed again.

"Yeah, now, we are just confirming it for the fans"

"Do you guys feel the difference between back then and now, after officially announced?"

"Actually i dont feel it that much" said Youngji

"Yes, everything stay almost the same."

"Really? How about winner's fandom?

"Innercycle? They are very supportive"

"Yes i am actually shocked by the fact but i am very thankful" said Youngji

"Youngji had been receiving so much negativity before when start as rookie and even now, so they are accepting you?"

"Yes unnie. I am actually ready to have even a death threat when we decide to go official but what i get is the exact opposite"

"I am actually worried about that too, so i checked Youngji's social media a LOT before she read them, but i think there is no even a negative comments about us" Mino then said this to the fans "Thank you for supporting me and Youngji, i am very thankful"

"Me too, thank you for accepting us well" said Youngji

"And i am very proud of you guys, innercycle, all of you are very different than any other fandom, i am grateful to have fans like all of you"

"This is so unexpected, but anyway, congratulations guys, we hope you guys will be long last"

"Thanks unnie, oppa"

"Thankyou noona, hyung"

======================================This chapter is solely by @startletjul.Read her other fic guys! gooo goo goooo! lmao======================================