"Happy late birthday Aleigha! Wish you could have told me sooner, we could have hung out that day 🎉"

"Michael? Wanna go to the mall with me real quick? Arz wants to hang out but I need fans to know it's not a date." Luke said and I groaned. "Please?" He begged and I sighed.

"Fine. Yeah whatever." I mumbled and nodded. "Let me get dressed. All of you, get out of my room." I said and Luke dragged them out since I wasn't too comfortable changing in front of them.

I pulled my tank top off and then pulled on a light coloured The Rolling Stones t-shirt. I threw a leather jacket in top if it. I piled a bunch of necklaces that matched my bracelets on and then pulled my shorts down.

Blue patched skinny jeans soon clung to my legs and I slipped some black socks on, a pair of my many black combat boots following. I stood up and put my phone in my pack pocket before looking in the mirror, running my hands through my hair a couple of times.

I made sure my wrists were covered and then left my room, looking for Luke. I hummed and then grabbed his arm, dragging him from the couch to the front of the house.

"You're eager." He said and I shook my head, telling him I simply just wanted to get this over with.

-

"Luke, please?" Arzaylea asked, holding up a pair of denim shorts. "I'll wear them around for you." She whispered, thinking that I couldn't hear her.

I walked away from the two and then sighed, a bit irritated for no real reason. Maybe it was because I was third wheeling currently, which always sucks, but sucks even more when you're lonely and the last girl you asked out turned you down just to go to your bandmate.

Safe to say, Calum is a real friend.

In the midst of my continuous rant about how the girls I like, never like me back, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh my-I'm so sorry." I said, grabbing the girls cardigan so that she didn't fall.

"It's okay." The girl stated as she looked at me, her hazel eyes wide. "I'm Krystal." She said and smiled.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded as I let go of her clothes. "I'm Michael." I said awkwardly.

"I know who you are." She said and laughed as she pulled her crop top down. "Are the other members here? Calum maybe?" She asked, looking around the store.

"Oh um..." I looked down and then nodded. "Just-Just me." I told her so she didn't go looking for Luke and she nodded, seeming uninterested.

That hurts.

"Jackie, I don't wanna do this." Someone said softly and I furrowed my eyebrows. Where have I heard these names before? Krystal? Jackie?

"Lee you have to!" The girl insisted and I heard someone calling my name. "It's prom! Even if you don't have a date, you have to go!" She told her and I heard a sigh.

"I can't do it. I'm not confident like you guys."

"I have to go." Krystal said awkwardly and I nodded. "Aleigha Vasquez, just pick a dress out!" She said and my eyes widened.

Of course. I'm a dumbass.

"Hey, by any chan-"

"There you are Michael." I heard Arzaylea say and I felt her tug on my jacket. "We're going to a different store now. Maybe you can pick up more band shirts." She told me and I watched as Krystal ran somewhere in the store.

"I need to-"

"Come on." Luke said and he dragged me out of store. We stopped abruptly as a girl ran out of the store, holding on to her beanie as another girl chased her. "Okay then." He said and laughed as we left the store.