Josh Dun - "Nightmares"

A/n : I'm back and I'll be posting chapters more often now. Enjoy the chapter 💕

You always had Nightmares, and you  felt sorry for Josh because you would sometimes wake up screaming from them, waking him up from his peaceful sleep and you knew he really needed it.

Josh was laying beside you sleeping silently when he felt you twitching and talking in your sleep "y/n, Babe are you okay?" He said rubbing his eyes as he woke up, no answer, you then started kicking violently, Josh shook you "baby wake up". You then woke up and sat up, tears streaming down your face "I'm sorry I woke you up again josh, go back to sleep, I'll be fine" josh sat up too and turned on one of the lamps on the night stand "I'm not going back to sleep unless I know you're really okay" he said pulling you on his embrace. You could never understand why he didn't get annoyed or angry that you would sometimes wake him up because of your violent kicks or how you would sometimes start twitching. Josh kissed your forehead and rubbed your back comforting you as you wiped your tears away "josh, I'm so sorry" you said burying your face at the crook of his neck, "Why?" He said gently, now rubbing circles around your back, "I keep waking you up, you need sleep, I hate these Nightmares, why can't they just go away". He sighed and pulled away lifting your chin up "y/n, you need sleep too, and I wake up because you need someone to comfort you, it doesn't bother me at all" you smiled lightly and yawned, "do you want to try going back to sleep?" Josh asked, you nodded and he turned off the light "Goodnight princess, I love you" he said as he wrapped his arms around you "Goodnight josh, I love you more" you said as you both drifted off to sleep.

I hope this wasn't too bad, but I'm glad to be back.