After a time, the tension in the room was gone and Zayn spoke, "Officers, I want you to understand Harry is to be treated with respect and dignity. He isn't a slave, all of you will treat him with respect. I never want to hear of another incident like this one!" All of the officers were silent and they ate in peace. 

They returned to their duties after finishing their meals. Liam and Niall went to their bedroom to speak about a private subject. 

~~~

Liam and Niall entered the bedroom, Liam sat down on the bed. He held back his tears, he had never made a major decision like that. He never banished someone from the Dawnbreak estate. Niall noticed and came over to his side and kneeled down by him. "Li, what's wrong?" asked Niall with concern in his voice. 

After Niall asked his questions, Liam couldn't hold back his tears. He sobbed and sobbed, he couldn't stop. Niall got up and sat on the bed beside Liam, he wrapped his arm around Liam's waist. Liam rested his head on Niall's shoulder, he needed comfort and love.

After a time, Liam's breathing returned to normal and he spoke, "Ni, I can't lead the Dawnbreak estate. I don't have the leadership of Valo and Rowan, I only want to be with you. I needed to spend the rest of my life with you. When the Dawnbreak estate is rebuilt, I will have to return there and you have to stay here. I don't know, if I can handle not being with you." 

Niall was surprised to see Liam releasing his emotions, Liam has never been an emotional person. He is more logical and reasoning person above all else. "Li, we will always be together, I love you. You needed to stop worrying about leading the Dawnbreak estate. I know you are going to be a great leader. I am planning to ask Louis, if I can go and leave the Tomlinson estate. I want to be a member of the Dawnbreak estate." said Niall 

After Niall's statement, Liam looked into Niall's ocean blue eyes and spoke, "Really?" Niall nodded and Liam smiled, he couldn't believe it. Liam removed himself from Niall and he laid down on the bed. Liam grabbed Niall's figure and pulled him down on the bed. 

^^^ R-rated Scene - Start ^^^

Niall placed his hands around Liam's waist and pressed soft kisses to his neck. He continued to do this while Liam pulled his shirt off. Niall moved and Liam removed his shirt, Niall pressed kisses on his chest. Niall continued to kiss Liam's chest while grabbing at Liam's jeans. Niall unbuttoned them and quickly pulled Liam's jeans off. Niall got off the bed to remove his pants, he stared at Liam. 

Niall walked towards the bed and Liam spoke, "Ni, are you sure about this?" Niall kissed Liam's lips with love and lust. Liam took that as a 'yes', he went with the flow. All he wanted at that moment was Niall and nothing else. Liam flipped them over, Liam was now on top of Niall. He place kisses on Niall's neck and found his sweet spot. He continued to suck on Niall's sweet spot and Niall moaned in pleasure. He couldn't control his moans, it was late at night and Liam didn't care who heard them. 

Liam continued to place kisses on Niall's chest and trailed down to his boxers. Liam used his teeth to remove Niall's boxers. Liam grabbed Niall's length and move it up and down slowly. He continued to do this and Niall placed a pillow over his head, he moaned loudly. 

Liam took Niall's length into his mouth and swirled his tongue around. Niall gripped the fabric of the bed at the pleasure. Liam continued to do this for a time, until Niall spoke, "Li, I am goi-" Niall released into Liam's mouth and Niall apologized for doing this. Liam spit out the liquid into the trash and removed his boxers. 

Liam opened a dresser and pulled out a condom and lubricant. He opened the condom and was about to place it on his length before Niall spoke, "Li, no condom." Liam looked at Niall surprised and he spoke, "Ni, are you sure?" Niall nodded and Liam applied the lubricant to his fingers. 

"Niall, if you feel any pain, I'll stop." said Liam while pushing one finger into Niall's tight hole. Niall felt the pain of the pressure, but pleasure followed suit. Liam moved his finger slowly in and out, before adding a second finger. Niall closed his eyes at the pressure and Liam was about to pulled out his fingers. Niall spoke, "N-no please continue." Liam did and added a third finger and Niall didn't enjoy the pain. However, pleasure followed and he gripped the sheets of the bed. 

Liam removed his fingers and replaced it with his length. He pushed his length in slowly until it was in completely. Niall moaned in pain and pleasure, he begged for Liam to move faster. Liam increased him movement and kept a close eye on Niall. He didn't want to harm his Nialler, he wanted to please him. 

Once again, Liam increased his movement and hit Niall's prostate. Niall screamed in pleasure and begged for Liam to continue, he did. "Ni-" Liam reached his climax and released in Niall. He pressed a soft kiss to Niall's lips and removed his length from Niall's hole. 

Liam laid beside Niall and spoke, "I love you, Niall." Niall moved and rested his head on Liam's chest. "I love you too." whispered Niall while pressing a soft kiss to his chest. The exhausted couple fell asleep naked on their bed. They didn't care if anyone walked in and saw them. 

Liam and Niall had each other and that is all they needed.

^^^ R-rated Scene - End ^^^

~~~

Louis and Harry were resting in their bedroom and remained silent for a time. "Lou, could we adopt a child?" asked Harry. Louis was shocked to hear a question like that. Adoption was uncommon among vampires, you can only adopt humans. No vampire wanted to adopt a human child and take care of it. Louis looked into those emerald orbs and spoke, "Why?" 

Louis couldn't under why Harry would want to adopt a child. "Boobear, you work all day and I never have get time to see you. I want to raise a child, I want someone to call me 'daddy'. Please?" said Harry. He pouted and Louis caved in and allowed the adoption of a child. Louis played with Harry's curls and spoke, "I will need to speak to Zayn and Niall about this. It will take about two weeks, ok?" 

Harry nodded and pressed a kiss to Louis's lips. He snuggled into Louis and drifted off to sleep. Louis was about to say something, but his curly haired boyfriend fell asleep. 

~~~

After a time, Liam and Niall fell asleep and they weren't disturbed by anyone. Niall woke up and moved out of Liam's grip, he put on sweats and a shirt. He left the room and went to Louis's bedroom. He entered and saw Louis at his desk and Harry was asleep on the bed. He slowly and quietly walked over to Louis with making any major noise. 

Louis looked up and Niall spoke, "Louis, I need to speak to you about something important." Louis looked confused, but motioned for him to continue. Niall did as motioned, "I have spoke with Liam, I would like to move with him to the Dawnbreak estate after it's rebuilt. I know-" Louis held up his hand for Niall to stop. 

"You what!" yelled Louis without waking up Harry. Niall was frightened by Louis's reaction and he back away from him. Niall was about to speak, but Louis spoke first, "Are you sure? You will be giving up everything. Your position and prestige at this estate." Niall nodded and looked down at his feet. 

Louis stepped towards Niall and spoke, "I don't agree with your choice at all. I respect it, I would do the same in your position. I couldn't leave Harry ever, I grant your request. Niall, you are always welcome back with open arms." Louis placed his hands on Niall's shoulders and kissed his forehead. 

Niall hugged Louis and then he left. Louis looked at his work and then at his Hazza. He couldn't choose on what to do. He was caught in thought for time, he made up his mind. He returned to the bed with Harry. He allowed Harry to snuggled into him. Louis kissed Harry's pink lips and spoke. "I love you" He knew Harry couldn't hear it because he was sleeping. Louis drifted off to sleep and stayed asleep all night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I know I said I wouldn't write R-rated scenes, but I felt in the mood. Please remember to vote and comment.

Also, I would like the opinion of the readers. 

Would you prefer Zayn's romance with Athana (If forgiven) or Archer?

Thank you!