Chapter 1

One day at work, being the maid of Ki Bum from Super Junior...

KiBum: Soo Jin, make sure my clothes, bag and breakfast are ready after I take my morning shower! (shouted from upstairs)

SooJin: Yes, sir.

She was so tired after cleaning the whole apartment and doing laundry yesterday. Yet, she still forced herself to do her work. She was doing everything so fast when suddenly, TRAK! There was a hole at one of Ki Bum's coat's sleeves.

SooJin: HOOO MY GOSH. DID THAT JUST.... I'LL GET FIRED IF HE FINDS OUT! Calm down, Soo Jin. You can just sew this up. Yeah... That's a good idea... *panicking* *sews the sleeve as nest as she can* There! He won't notice a thing!

KiBum: Soo Jin, where's my breakfast? *walks down the stairs* 

SooJin: On the table, sir. ^_^

KiBum: Hmmmm *gives suspicious look to Soo Jin* You did everything well and early today. *tastes the carbonara* hmmm... and this is tasty too. 

SooJin: Thank you, sir. ^_^

KiBum: Well, I have to go. Make sure everything is locked, as usual, and the house is in order, as usual.

SooJin: Yes, sir.

When Ki Bum was practising their dance moves at their studio, he noticed something weird about his coat.

KiBum: Wait a minute. Is that..... WHAT?! 

HeeChul: What's wrong?

KiBum: That Soo Jin thinks she can just sew a hole she tore on my coat without telling me. She is sure to be fired!

LeeTeuk: Well, someone woke up from the wrong side of the bed. :P

SungMin: Chillax, bro. Maybe it was an accident. You know how much stress she has been through.

KiBum: Do I look like I care? No. This is what she gets for ruining this 480000 won coat!

Meanwhile,  at Ki Bum's house...

SooJin: Huh... I hope he won't find out... *continues reading*

*sounds of someone opening the main door lock*

SooJin: He's back! Back so..... soon? *walks towards the door*

KiBum: Soo Jin! You go pack everything that legally belongs to you and get out of here.

SooJin: Huh! Did he find out? Why, sir? Are you giving me a holiday?

KiBum: Yes, I am. BTW, your holidays lasts FOREVER. Which means, you're fired.

SooJin: But...*holds her tears* just like that?

KiBum: Get out! Before I do anything bad!

Soo Jin ran out of the house like she was being chased by a lion. The door was slammed so loud behind her. She lost everything on that day. Her job, her main income... All that she depends on now is humanity. 

SooJin: Huh.. can't this day get any worse? *starts to rain heavily* Huh! *runs to a hut*  .....and it's still 4.30 pm.. :(

Soo Jin remembered that she had a blanket and a pillow with her and decided to stay at the hut like a hobo for a night or 2 until someone shows up. She slept in the cold, under her not really warm blanket, all alone from 4.30pm to 8.00pm. Until...

Luhan: Hey, Sehunie.. do you see what I see?

Sehun: You mean that abandoned person?

Luhan: Let's not assume that she is abandoned. We'll ask her about that later, ok? Would it be okay if we brought that person back to our dorm?