Chapter 11: Questions! Part 1

Chandler and I both stood in a trailer, waiting for the announcer to say our names.
We heard the audience scream and yell our names.
"Chandler! Katelyn! Chandler! Katelyn!" They shouted.
The announcer chuckled. "Alright, alright. I'll get them. Chandler! Katelyn! Come on out!" He shouted.
I breathed in, then out, opening the door and stepping out, Chandler following behind me.
The audience screamed, filling the room.
"I love you guys!"
"Oh my god! It's them!"
"Aaah! Chandler's hair! Eeeek!"
"I love you Katelyn!"
We took our seats next to the announcer.
"Alright. Does anyone have questions for these two?"
Lots of hands were raised.
The announcer, who is named Nathan, picked on a hand.
"Katelyn... Is it true that you like Chandler?"
"Well, yeah. As a best friend." I replied, looking over at Chandler. He looks over at me and smiles.
Nathan points to anothet hand.
"Are you two dating?!"
Chandler answered that one.
"No. We're not. Besides, I have a girlfriend."
"And do you like what some of your fans say about her?" Nathan asks, raising a brow.
Chandler puts the microphone to his lips, letting out a soft sigh. "No, I don't."
"Why?"
"Well, because they say rude stuff about her, and I don't like it. At all. My fans should stop hating her. She's a sweet, beautiful, and a really nice girl. They should see that by now."
"Ooh... That's deep..." Nathan says with a quiet laugh as he points to another hand.
"Chandler. Do you like it when people call you coral all the time?"
He laughs, brushing his beautiful, long hair away from his piercing blue eyes...
"Not really. I mean, I like it, but it gets annoying. They would say something like, 'Oh look! It's coral!' Or, 'Coral, uuhhh!" He says, and some of his fans laugh.

~~~
I'm running out of questions! Please help! 😢
What questions you would ask Chandler and Katelyn if you were in the audience?
Comment below!