First Day for a Senior

Aph
My last year of highschool. Then I can leave this place. I got out of bed and got dressed. I went downstairs to see my mom knocked out on the couch.  With a man. He started at me. And winked. I got disgusted. I went to eat then I brushed my teeth and we tour the door to school. I started walking and some girls in front of me stopped me. "What's the hurry"Ivy said. "Yea. Gonna go kill someone again"Lily said. "Move"I whispered. "What's that. Can't hear you "Ivy laughed. "MOVE "I yelled. They backed up. "Calm down. Man I can't wait until the year is over. Won't have to see your face anymore "lily said. "Yea. I won't have to look at that dumb hair"I said. "What"they both said. "Just admit that your hair style is so 70's. "I smiled. "Do NOT say my hair looks like that. You ungrateful little brat"Lily yelled. "I just did. So unless you want me to talk about that horrible outfit, I suggest that you GET out of my way"I said. They moved and I started walking to school. When I got there. He walked up to me. "Get away from me"I said. "Why don't you love me"he whispered in my ear. "No I don't Paul"I said. "Yu used to"he grabbed my arm. "And you still do. Do you understand me"he said. Squeezing my arm. I nodded. "Good little girl"he laughed. Then walked away. I never understood why I liked him. Maybe because I thought he was nice and a sweet boy. But I was wrong.
Big time