Did we win?

Elsa POV
Everything was great. The school back into its regular schedule and classes resumed as normal. The school created sports teams and made more student involvement programs. Asle and jake settled in with ease, but still working on the non-violence part. With Merida being Merida, she didn't make it any easier. Asle and Merida have grown to be best friends. Jake and kristoff have become very close,how? I don't know don't ask me. I was sitting down next to Asle reading, and she leapt out of her seat in under seconds and was out the door.
"Where are you!!-and she is gone." I stood up and reached my hand out, but there was no point.
"Who's gone Els?" Jake strutted into the room with his hands behind his head.
"Her name is Elsa, so use it and only I get to call her Els." Jack walked up behind me hugged me from behind. Wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.
"Really? I must be remembering is wrong. But I'm pretty sure Anna,Rapunzel,Merdia...even if she says it more  with an accent, Hiccup,Flynn,Kristoff,Tooth, Kanga--Bunny, North, Sandy, Mr.Moon, Hiro, Baymax and he is a robot, Tadishi, and heck even Asle. Everyone else calls her Els so I naturally thought I could too.." Jake rubbed the back of his neck with a faint blush. Jack was caught off guard.
"And personally I think it's a pretty nick name for a pretty girl." I stood in shock as Jake grabbed my hand and planted a soft kiss on top of it. I felt a faint blush grow in my cheeks as his amber orange eyes peaked through his charcoal black bangs. I was snapped out of thought when I was pushed off to the side.
"Back off Buster, She.is.mine." Jack and Jake were now head to head.
"Yours? Fight Me!!" Jake punched Jack in the gut.
"IM FIRED UP!!" Jack punched Jake in the jaw(a/n *realizes how dangerous it would be if Jack Frost met Nastu*... Oh dear, thank you Nastu.*nastu has left**sigh of relief*)
"Boys I'm right here...you guys treat me like I'm a piece of property" I chuckled. I felt the ground shake.
"....wait do you guys feel something?" Jake let his guard down along with Jack. Right as I was about to speak, the ground began trembling beneath our feet. I saw Jack collapse to the floor,then Jake, then everything went dark.
.
.
Anna POV
The four seasons were having lunch with the guardians, when e had to leave.
"We'll be right back." North excused them and they upped and left.
"That's odd." Hiccup said with a bite of his sandwich in his mouth.
"Ya face is odd laddy" Merida cackled while toothless snickered in his dragon way.
"Says the one who has mashed potatoes in her hair.." Flynn laughed
"It think what she meant to say is, is this school is odd in general." Punize elbowed Flynn in the side.
"Ow what did I do?" Flynn held his side. I picked at my peas.
"Hey, you haven't talked at all. Something bothering you?" Kristoff said with concern, taking a bite out of a carrot.
"I just have this feeling that something bad is coming... I don't know" I said holding my stomach, as if I felt I was gonna be sick.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!LOOK IN THE SKY!!" I jumped out my seat, out of surprise.
"This can't be good...." I hear Punzie say picking up her frying pan.
"I'll be right back.." I sprinted for the door.
"ANNA!!!" I heard the group yell and shuffle out of their seats and chased after me. I blasted the doors open and looked in the sky. I froze in my tracks.
"Anna what has gotten into you?" Kristoff ran up next to me, everyone else not from behind. Unable to form any words into speech, I simply pointed at the sky. One name rumbled through the crowd.
"Pitch..."
"DON'T BE AFRAID, MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS, GO TIME PEOPLE!!!" Every one scrambled to the armory. The bad feeling I had, turned into an idea.
"Every one, Do you trust Asle?" I yelled as loud as I could.
"Are you Insane--" everything blacked out.
.
.
Tooth POV
I was having lunch with the guardians and the 4 seasons, when we were called to an urgent meeting. I jumped out of our seats and headed to the meeting. After 15 minutes into the meeting Asle bursted into the door.
"MR.MOON PITCH TALK NOW!!!!" Asle slammed the door open only to have all eyes on her.
"Asle I'm busy and right now is not a good time..especially for you" Mr.moon whispered the last part.
"I JUST NEED YOUR PERMISSION!!!!" Asle yelled
"Permission to do what?" One of the staff asked
"Cause all we could know is that you told them to advance and to attack us!!" Said a gray haired staff member.
"Your one to talk professor kalahan WITH YOU BEING A SPY AND ALL" Asle screamed in his face.
"Please remove p. kalahan" Mr.moon said to us.
"YOU TRUST THIS BRAT MORE THAN ME!!! WHO CARES YOUR ALL GONNA BE DEAD IN A MINUTE EITHER WAY" kalahan yelled as we dragged him out. Bunny tapped my shoulder.
"You stay here and keep an eye on the situation, we'll take care of him." Bunny whispered in my ear.
"Kk good luck" I kissed his cheek. He smiled and wished me luck, and helped drag off the trader.
"OKAY HES GONE BUT DO I HAVE PERMISSION " Asle yelled
"Yes you do" Mr.moon
"PLEASE SIR I BEG YOU..wait did you just say yes?" Mr.moon simply nodded yes
"Thank you sir, now I hope you all will be able to forgive me what I'm about to do." Asle politely bowed then every one dropped like flies and everything went dark.

------TIME SKIP, 2 HOURS-----
Asle POV
I did it...no, we did it. We beat pitch, more like sent him back to the hole where he came from. I triggered the insanity sand I planted in everyone and increased their strength and used them to defeat pitch. I released the control from the sand, panting. I fell to my knees, panting and covered in gashes and sand. My eyes turned back to red after being completely black. My energy sapped. I was sitting in the middle of the school court in front of the mess hall. I looked around to see the stirring students.Waking up and recovering from a state of being under mental control. People started sitting up,assessing their surrounding and trying to recall any memory. I felt everyone's gaze fall upon me, some shocked in my physical state. I gave a weak smile.
"Sorry.." After the soft whispered I passed out.
.
.
(A/n aye cliff hanger-ish but it's an update! Spam me with 'please update soon' for me to update and to stop procrastinating...BAH haha that's a funny joke. But either way
❄️❄️💙💙KEEP READING AND LOVE JELSA💙💙❄️❄️