From A Glance [2]

"There you go my dear" Thompson said while unlocking the car door
"Thompson, I told you I want to go to school, not to a mansion or whatever this is" I rolled my eyes and then continued playing with my iPhone
He suddenly started laughing
"Look at the sign Miss"
"No way"I whispered with huge wide eyes looking at the building
it was amazing, no words to describe how huge it was, how pretty it is...full of glass, I can even see how white the classrooms are.
wonder why the witch wanted me to wear something elegant...
"Uh..Thanks! Bye!" I said in an excited voice while grabbing my bag and running into the building.
The ceiling was high up up. The stairs were shiny
It was seriously, by all means, perfect.
"Excuse me darling" someone tapped on my shoulder which made me scream and drop my bag.
Great, I just got embarrassed in front of the first person I'm gonna meet today.
"Oh sorry" I said turning around and then picking my bag up
"You're late, can't you see that all of your school mates have entered their classes?" The lady said. I then looked at her badge and it said "The Principle- Miss Darnwell"
What kind of name is it.Miss Darnwell? Pftt
She looked familiar..blonde long hair pulled back, d&g glasses, and red lipstick.
"Young lady? Are you okay?" She asked in frustration while waving her hand in front of my face
"Yeah..I-I'm n-new" I answered
"Oh! You're Miss Chris! Aren't you?" She smiled as if she just got married.
"Yes...haha"I faked and forced out a laugh
"I've been looking for you everywhere! It's such a pleasure to have you here! Come on! Off to class!" She continued smiling while holding my shoulders with both of her hands and pushing me towards the stairs.
She then forced me to to enter a class that has MATH 11 on it.
Entering, the classroom looked like a collage room. It was HUGE. All white again, a huge white board, the students sitting in levels, love this.
"You must be Miss Jane Chris" The math teacher said "I'm Mr.David, have a seat"
"Y-yeah..Ermm thank you.."I replied trying to ignore all of the staring faces, whether they were 'WELCOME' stares or 'GO AWAY' stares.
The first line was full, stepping up on the stairs, I reached the third line where it had one empty place on the end. I'd prefer sitting next to that boy who's LITERARY wearing sunglasses than sitting next to the cool pinkish girls and cool boys in the fourth
stage. I just knew  that due to they're freaking stares.
I quickly took out my math book and tried to keep up until the boy next to me passed me a note.
It had "hi girllll! new here huh?"
I replied on the other side by writing "hey & yes😚"
"I like you're ripped jeans 😭girl! wutss your name doll?"
"thanks! I like you're glasses. I'm Jane, Jane Chris"
I lied about the glasses part, who cares. I'm trying to
make friend here people.
"SUCH A FASHIONISTA NAME! I'm Quen! We shoulddddddd probably be best friends! Since your interested in fashion!"
well that's weird, when did I say I'm interested in fashion
"greatttt. who are the people behind us Quen?"
Before he could pass the note to me, a girlish voice shouted:"MR DAVID! Quen and this ehh..girl are passing notes. Is this acceptable?"I looked back to her , she was looking so fake. Those hot pink plumped lips, drawn eyebrows, thick fake lashes.
And here goes the mean girl people.