The Friend Request

Chapter Two

It had been three weeks since the Greyson Chance concert and I didn't get any phone call from Jonah. He said on that day, that he would call me later tonight. He lied. He had been missing for the past three weeks. I was feeling lonely because I had no one to text with. It was really annoying that he always disappear.

It was a typical Tuesday night in the month of November. I turned on my laptop and clicked on the icon, Google Chrome. I typed in Facebook.

I waited for it to load and I typed in my email and password. I saw my friends' posts. I scrolled down to see other interesting posts but it was just some posts about boring school breaks and stuff.

I scrolled and scrolled then I saw Jonah posted a video.

20 minutes ago....

He was on Facebook but he didn't bothered to send me at least one message? I was so angry that time because he completely ignored me the whole three weeks and I know that he knows I'm online.

I waited for an hour for him to send me a message but he never did. I went to his profile and I saw him commenting on his video that he posted.

He commented on his video...

*Everyone please like this video. Thank you :) *

1 minute ago...

It was one minute ago. I was so mad at him. He didn't sent me a message at all. Did he forgot about me?

I clicked on his video and it was a video of him performing at someone's wedding. Jonah was playing the guitar while his friend, was singing. It was quite good. Jonah can actually play the guitar although he never actually played it for me. How sad....

One minute ago...

I saw someone commented on the video. It was...

Bryan?

I clicked on Bryan's profile. Interesting. He had 900+ friends. That's so many. I saw his profile picture...

46 likes

That is a lot of likes. Just for a simple profile picture but 46 likes? How crazy. He is popular, that's why. I thought to myself, he look so different. He's hot but even hotter in real life. Shut up EL. What are you talking about? Maybe you're the only one that thinks Bryan is hot. Okay EL... Chill....

I wasn't really thinking when I clicked on the send a friend request button. I just clicked it. I didn't know why. Why suddenly I had the gut to do such thing? Maybe because I wanted to be friends with him?

He didn't respond to my friend request yet. Maybe he doesn't want to be friends with me. I feel so stupid for sending him a friend request. Sweet move El. What makes you think that he would accept your friend request?

I started to doubt myself so I logged off from Facebook and turned off my laptop. I couldn't take it. I felt stupid for doing that. I need to sleep. Let's just hope tomorrow will be just fine.

***********************************

It had been two days since I sent the friend request to Bryan. I logged in into Facebook as usual. I was hoping that I would get a notification about Bryan accepting my friend request.

1 Notification...

I clicked on the notification and it was...

Bryan accepted your friend request...

I was jumping up and down. I was so happy. He accepted my friend request. He accepted it. YAY!!! I was so excited. I couldn't believe that he accepted it.

Dingggggggg....

It was a message from Bryan. He sent me a message. OHMYGOSH!!! Aaaaaaaahhhhh. Calm down EL. Calm down. Relax... I clicked on his message...

Hi :)

It was just a simple 'Hi' but I was so happy. He chatted with me. I replied him...

Heyyy :)

I added double y's.

A few seconds ago he replied back...

Do I know you? :3

What? He doesn't remember me? What the hell?

I'm Jonah's girlfriend :)

I hope he knows. A few seconds ago...

Bryan: Oh yeah. Now I remember :) Ellie right?

Ellie: Yeah. Ellie :)

Bryan: Thanks for adding me :) haha

Ellie: Yeah sure. No problem :3 haha

Bryan: How old are you?

Ellie: I'm 16. You?

Bryan: I'm 16 too :)

Ellie: Thanks for accepting me btw :)

Bryan: Sure :) I gtg. I feel sleepy. Talk to you tomorrow Ellie :) nice knowing you. Haha

Ellie: You too :) Byeeeee

Bryan logged off from Facebook. Did he said "talk to you tomorrow"? Am I imagining things? Wow. Yay!!!

I couldn't believe it. I can't wait for school to start. I have so much to tell to Michelle, Arabella and Vanessa.

I logged off from Facebook and went to bed.

************************************

Dear B, the day you accepted my friend request, I was so happy and excited. I couldn't believe that you actually accepted my friend request. You even send me a message. Since then, we always talk with each other. Everyday. But that was long gone and I'm sure you don't remember it. I mean why should you remember? It meant nothing to you. But it means everything to me and I still remember that day.

EL