Chapter 14: Save Natsu Dragneel

Start from the beginning

"That will never happen because I'm here to take you down." Rogue said as his dragon force gotten stronger.

The two took a stance, waiting for a second before they both made a first clash.

To Yukino and the exceed's place, they had finally arrive the elder's house and instead of knocking, she burst the door open, surprising the elder on their sudden come and still holding a cloth which is where Happy inside, unconscious.

Knowing already that through observation, Yukino glared the man as she hold a golden key.

"Pisces!" She called as a mother and son came out in their fish form and surrounded the elder which made him tremble in fear.

"Wha-what's going-" Before the elder could complete his word, Lector interfered, "Bring Happy to us or else." The exceed threaten.

Frosh was trying to act brave even though he's trembling, "G-give Happy t-to us!"

Yukino narrowed her eyes on the elder, "We thought we could trust you for Natsu-sama's safety but I guess we were wrong. We are Sabertooth who were just coming along with Fairy Tail, that would mean we have a right to interrogate you right?"

The elder tremble in fear as he let go the cloth, revealing to them it is Happy inside, hurt and unconscious. One of the Pisces which was the son took Happy and brought him to Yukino which she took and exam him.

'Other than being hurt and unconscious, it seems there's no serious damage.' Yukino began to feel relief that they were actually right to return back to the elder's house and hopping for Happy to be with him since it did. So the enemy truly target Natsu only.

"We like some answer from you elder." Yukino said, making the elder gulp in fear and nodded, seeing he has no choice but to obey her since her eyes shows seriousness and would never even doubt to hurt him if ever he said no.

In the battle against Sting and Celeb, both had done already too much damage around the town, making the other homes or buildings destroy due to their destructive powers. None of the two back down as they continue to fight with a strong clash of light magic around them.

Celeb can't help but laugh to it, "Who knew you equalize my capability Sting Eucliffe." He commented before releasing a rain showering light which Sting dodge and even ate some of them.

Sting returned the attack to him, "White Dragon's Holy Breath!"

Celeb absorbed the magic but it seems he is not enough to absorb everything as he most of the power had gotten through him but he had avoided it before he was hit.

Sting smirked, "What's wrong? Can't absorb my light magic that much?"

Celeb glared the guild master, "Are you looking down on me?"

"Who knows" His hand shined as he ready to attack again, "But there is one thing within my mind, defeat you." Sting dashed forward, "White Dragon's Punch!"

Celeb twitched as he draws his staff from his robe and blocked his punch. He began to smirk, "It seems you made me no choice but to use my own weapon against you Sting Eucliffe."

"Then that's an honor." Sting glared, "Prepare yourself!"

More clashed happened on the two.

To the place where the Fairy Tail and CottonTail were fighting, more members arrives the place as they all attack Erza, Gray and Wendy. Erza and the other two were doing fine as they attack them without holding back.

Ria twitch in annoyance, "Just what's happening here Triyo? Why the heck just three magician able to equalize all of us?"

Triyo who was analyzing them this whole time pushed his glasses up and answered her, "With my Archive magic I finally found who they are. Those three are members of one of the strongest team in Fairy Tail. The red hair woman is Erza Scarlet known as Titania of Fairy Tail, the one with Ice Maker Magic was Gray Fullbuster and the last one was Wendy Marvel a Sky Dragon Slayer. They aren't to be taken lightly."