Car Crash

Baz was driving and Simon was asleep next to him. Simon was snoring and Baz couldn't help but look at him. His bronze curls falling over closed eye lashes. One hand tucked under the seat belt to make it more comfortable to sleep and the other across his lap.

Baz only meant to look for a minute. Not to long, just enough to get a glance of the beautiful boy probably drooling in the seat next to him.

Baz never meant to swerve on a patch of ice. He never meant to hit that tree.

They were both okay. They were both wearing their seat belts and the airbag only went off in front of Baz breaking his nose and giving him a black eye. Simon's cheek and hand got cut by a pieces of glass from the shattered window and windshield. Two of Simon's ribs were also bruised from the impact.

Simon was unconscious and Baz shoved the airbag out of his way to grab his phone which was shattered and on the floor of the car. He called 999 and finally got a good look at Simon.

Simon's hand was bleeding more heavily now and even as Baz shouted his name he didn't wake up.

"Simon come on," Baz croaked out. The airbag must have done something to his voice box as well.

"Please Simon," Baz was crying now.

Simon's eyelids twitched halfway open, "Baz," he whispered trying to reach out.

"Thank god," Baz cried grabbing Simon's searching hand.

The sirens were getting closer now. They would both be fine.

*********
Baz was treated for a broken nose and a bruised larynx and was on painkillers and was supposed to stay mute for a day or two to heal his voice box. Simon was in for the night with a deep muscle cut in his hand and a somewhat severe concussion that the doctors wanted to monitor. His ribs were just bruised.

As soon as Baz could, he rushed to Simon. The other boy was sleeping when he finally got there.

"I'm so sorry Simon," Baz said extremely angry at himself for doing this to his boyfriend.

"It's not your fault," Simon said opening his blue eyes and directing them at Baz.

"I thought you were sleeping," Baz said quietly, quickly coming to Simon's side, "And yes it was my fault. I was to busy holding your hand to see the bloody ice on the road."

Simon slowly say up and scooted over to make room for Baz to sit down, "You wouldn't have seen the black ice anyway," Simon said taking Baz's hand in his own, pulling him down next to him on the bed.

"Crowley Snow, can't you let me be angry at myself without giving me puppy eyes," Baz wrapped his arms around Simon bringing him closer, careful to be gentle with his head.

"No," Simon smiled into Baz's chest letting his eyelids get heavy again, "I love you Baz."

"I love you too Simon," Baz said into the other boys hair.

Simon tried to stifle a giggle.

"What Snow," Baz asked already knowing what he was going to say.

"You called me Simon."

"Shut up Snow."