Our True Love For Each Other

Start from the beginning

She says it with moist eyes.

Arnav was still shocked.

Then khushi hugs him tightly.

Arnav comes out if his shock and smiles and hugs her back.

Arnav: even i love you khushi. But never expressed it because I thought you don't love me. I thought you hate me so I never confessed and kept challenging you so that you stay near me and never go out of my sight.

Khushi breaks the hug and start hitting him.

Arnav: are khushi stop it....

But she keeps hitting him without saying anything.

Arnav holds her hand.

Arnav:are you crazy, why are you hitting me.

Khushi: because you deserve it. How can you think that i will ever hate you haan? Am I so bad.

Arnav:You were the one to talk with me rudely always right. Have you ever talked to me sweetly in all this year's so that I think you don't hate me.

Khushi: yes last year Valentine's day I had sent you a letter to become my partner. But you idiot came with that stupid lavanya.

Arnav: ohh god so that letter was from you, but I thought lavanya wrote so I myself went and asked her and she said yes.

Khushi: stupid lavanya.

Arnav: even your Dumbo you could have written your name na. Without name how should I recognize you.

Khushi: I didn't write wantedly so that you don't think I am eager. And couldn't you recognize my handwriting.

Arnav: ok leave that lets not fight.

Khushi: yeah let's enjoy today, our last day. After that we will meet after 5 years.

Arnav: why 5 years?

Khushi: you forgot your going to Russia for your higher studies.

Arnav: I am not going after this confession.

Khushi: no arnav we will not spoil our future.

Arnav: so what do you want? Me to stay away from you for 5 years.

Khushi: who said away, we will keep in touch na.

Arnav: but khushi...

Khushi cuts him off.

Khushi: don't worry arnav, it's just 5 years after that we will be together always.

Arnav:ok fine we will be in touch.

Khushi hugs him: and yeah don't catch any Russian girl over there.