Chapter 2

*Brunos POV*

"DAYUM when did she get so much boobs and ass?!" I asked Phil with a loud whisper. "I don't know, but she looks hot." Kiara came back in the room with the two waters. "Hey guys here's your water." When she bent down in front of me and Phil to put the water on the table behind her, I was not ready at all. I got a full view of her behind as did Phil and we just stayed quite and tried to look away, but it was really hard. "Ok guys so what are we working on today?" Phil answered her first because I was still shocked. "We're just finishing up on a song called Locked Out Of Heaven. " I seemed to slowly regain my conscious so I added onto what he said. "By the way Locked Out Of Heaven isn't about the heaven its about THE heaven like a women's-" "OK I get it its about sex no need to sugar coat it. So what do you need help with?" "Oh, um, nothing we're just trying to find a beat do you have anything in mind?" Phil asked her.

*Kiaras POV*

"Yeah, hey Bruno pass me that guitar" I pointed to a blue and green acoustic guitar and Bruno handed it to me. "Thanks so maybe we can do something like this. " I played a beat (listen to Locked Out Of Heaven acoustic guitar) and sang with the lyrics they had. Once I finished singing I looked at them and they had a shocked look on their faces. "What? Is there something wrong?" "NO its just that how in the hell did you come up with this so quickly?" Bruno asked me. "I don't know I guess its a good skill of mine." I shrugged. "Well that was a really good beat I think we can work with that." Phil said. "Yeah lets start recording this" Bruno told both of us. We started getting all the equipment ready while Bruno was getting ready in the studio. We worked for a few more hours and I started getting tired. "Ok people we should finish recording and touching it up tomorrow I'm getting tired" I told them both while slouching down on the couch. "Yeah sure just one-" Bruno dropped all his equipment on the floor and tapped on Phil to turn around. "What Bruno?" Phil asked him. Bruno pointed at me and then Phil dropped everything. They both had really wide eyes and it looked like they were drooling over something. "Whats wrong why are you guys staring at me like that?" I looked down to were they were looking and saw that my bra was showing a little above my shirt. I looked back up with a blush on my face and covered myself up as quick as I can. "Ok stop looking at me like that you act like you've never seen me in a bikini before." "We haven't seen you in a bikini before so its still a bit shocking" Bruno said as he started to pick up the rest of his equipment and Phil shortly followed as well. "Really oh well don't act like you haven't seen other girls in bikinis they're the same thing, but anyways you guys want to go to the club tonight?" "Yeah sure" they both said in unison. "Ok I'll see you guys at 10 bye" I said and I gave them both bye kisses on there cheek and left. I have never been this embarrassed about anything in my life before. Wow that was really awkward. I got into my black BMW and sped my way home. It was only 7:30 pm when I got home so I decided to just take a mini nap and wake up at 8:30 so I can start getting ready for tonight.

*Brunos POV*

After Kiara left me and Phil were shocked and couldn't believe what just happen, but I was dying to tell him what I felt and I someone needs to break the awkward silence between us so I started talking. "Did you see what I see because that was freaking amazing!" What am I thinking I can't look at another woman like I look at Jessica this really needs to stop. "I know. I never knew she had boobs like that." "Me neither, that was a good view, until we started staring at her like she was candy" I said in a little laugh. "Yeah I know, but that was just really shocking." We both started laughing and after a few minutes of talking we both went home to get ready for tonight. I can't wait for tonight. Jessica's maybe in New York for her job, but that doesn't mean I should stop having fun. I do miss her though, but Kiara has been on my mind since I left the studio today. It was only 8:00 so I'll just take an hour nap then start getting ready.

*Authors Note*

Please comment and/or vote and tell me your opinion. Tried to make it as long as possible next update might be monday if I have time tomorrow then mayne ill update. Again if you want to be in the story add me on twitter @TheBrunzGirl and DM me or tweet me either one. Hope you like this chapter. ~Kiara :)