Chapter 13

Demi's POV

Well today is the day I have to leave Jill and take her to Chicago I mean its for the best but 5 months without her how will I survive!

Jill! Lets go! I call from the bottom of the stairs.

Hold the fuck up! Ill be down in a few shit!

See jill hasn't been to happy with me since I told her that im sending her to treatment but she can call me every name in the book but its not gonna stop me from caring and sending her here.

Ok lets go. Alright Marissa and  Dallas will be here in 5 do you wanna eat something?

Nahh. Im good. Jillian Marie look at me. What she says as I see the tears brimming in her eyes. Baby come here. I just held her till Dallas who you can see had already been crying walked in. Softly she asks if we where ready. Jill mumbles under her breath "ready as I'll ever be." Since it was the last time for a while I decided to give her a piggyback ride to the car. Yeah were 21 and still give each other piggyback rides. We get in the car Marrisa starts driving to the airport. We finally get there and found our terminal. Our flight wad called so we got into the plane and 5 1/2 hrs later we will be in Illinois.

Jillian's POV

We are getting off the plane right now and honestly I'm scared shitless. But I just keep thinking I'm doing this for Demi Dallas and my fans;.my Jillybeans. We arrived to the treatment center about 3hrs later. Demi decided to come in since this is the place that saved her. As we wall through the doors I see a single tear slip her eye. Then she freezes in her tracks. She locks eyes with a girl across the hall and next thing you know the girl is in Demi's arms. Im assuming that she was here with Demi? Although that was 3 years ago. Demi left her and took me to a different room wich was the evaluation room. Where they check your bags inspect you where you weigh in and scar and cut counts. We finally finished and my weight was 93 lbs. I had 75 scars and 12 cuts. The lady told Demi that she Dallas and Marissa can take me to my room but after that they must leave. We walk into my room and its super empy just a bed dresser and a desk. Well won't this be fun I thought to my self. They got me settled in and it was time to say goodbye I said bye to Marissa first cause it wasn't that hard to say bye to her then I said bye to Dallas we hugged for about 5 minutes and she finally let go and stood to the side while still crying uncontrollably as Mar held her. Guys can I say bye to Jillian in private. They both nodded in agreement and hugged me one last time and left to the car. Jill look at me. Yeah? I said trying not to cry. Baby let it out right now while I can hold you she sat in my lap and she just cried. Hey hey. Its ok babe you know im doing this completely out of love right. Yeah I know but Demi I don't want you to leave me.

Demi's POV

I looked at Jill and told her baby girl im not leaving you never but you need to get better. Your a strong amazing young lady and I promise you you will thank me later on for bringing you here. I love you Jill. I love you too Dem. I'll see you in 5 months ok babe. Ok. Me and Demi hug and just stay like that till somebody came in and said it's time for dinner tho be there in 5. Ok well baby that's my que. I love you I said with tears pouring out off our eyes. I tried wiping hers of but that didn't work they just keep coming. We hugged one last time and I placed a small kiss on her lips and left to the car. I get in and just climb into Dallas' lap and just cry my self to sleep.

A/N

Well guys how do you like this chapter? I kinda got teary eyed writing it. But then again I cry for everything. Well guys I hope you like it! I love y'all!!

°Gracie.