Chapter 6

Jills POV

I was talking to my Jillianators and next thing I know I was shoved into a white van. there was noone in there except me and the driver, I looked through the back window to see Demi and Dallas following behind. I remembered that I had my phone with me so while still looking out the window I called Dallas since Demi was driving within 2 rings she picked up.

D: JILLIAN! ARE YOU OK? WHERE GONNA GET YOU RIGHT NOW BABE HANG ON!

J: Ok Dallas calm down ok. listen to me I want you to have Demi hit tye drivers side door ok not hard. Just hit it ok.

D: Ok , Demi! Jill saidto hit the drivers side now!

J: Dall put the phone on speaker.

Dall: Ok, Its on

Dem: Ok Jill what do want me to do?

J: Hit the drivers side when I say go. Understand. Not hard that y'all get hurt ok.

Dem: Ok.

J: NOW!!

The back doors flew open and the van and I jumped out and into Dallas' car.

Demi's POV

Jill jumped into the back of the SUV and scared the shit out of me. Jill! What the fuck happened. She shouted back I don't know I was talking, then all the sudden I was thrown in the back of the van. Well let's get you home I said. She jumped over the back seats and she strapped her self in.

Jillian's POV

I gotta say that was some crazy shit but I mean hey its hella fun. I think Demi and Dallas are a little upset. I don't blame them. We got back home and I went straight upstairs with Dallas following me. Yes? I ask as I reached my bedroom door. Right before she answerd Demi shouted at us that she is going out with Wilmer tonight and won't be back till morning.As she left I went back to Dallas, what do you want? I asked. We need to talk. Ok I said in a woried tone. Jill she said softly, yeah Dall as I said walking over to my bed sitting at the head board. You know who grabbed you didn't you. looking at the blank wall in front of us I quietly said yes.

Dallas POV

Jill knew who grabbed her. After I asked her if she knew she started to panic. Throwing things. Punching walls saying things I couldn't make out. I tried to calm her down but then she goes in the bathroom. Jill I scream banging the door. Jill!!! I'm screaming and crying at the same time. Then I hear a loud bang. Jill open up. No! Let me die! I desrve it. I should be dead not Lexi, Drew, or my Dad it should be me! Let my die Dallas please. She pleeded. Jill I love you to much to let you die! Me and Demi both comeon baby come out. Please. Then Jillians sobs stoped. And the whole room went silent and then I hear a peice of metal hit the tile floor.

A/N

Sorry its so short. I'm just tired of the stupid crutches already! anyway anyone elce excided about Demi's news! comment on what you think! I've decided that now I'm not gonna update until I've got either 5 votes or 10 comments. I feel like no one is really reading this so yeah! Coment Vote and Stay Strong♡