About

A B O U T

#WritersProgress is a campaign (est. April 28) created to raise awareness of the undiscovered stories and authors on Wattpad, who are yet to gain a solid readership. Any genre of stories can be promoted using the tag #WritersProgress.

#WritersProgress main goal is only to promote authors and book who havn't yet to be discovered. We create this campaign to help Wattpaders who are struggling to gain a progress. As simple as that.

#WritersProgress is a campaign solely devoted to promote any genre of stories and writers, in short. Any stories that falls under this campaign is accepted. However, we cannot promote stories that are random.

To participate and lend us your support this campaign, just add the hashtag #WritersProgress to stories that falls to any category as well as promoting the tag on your profile.

~*~
This book will be the PROMOTION book of our campaign.

Do you want your book to be reviewed? To be promoted? We combined them as one!

If you want your book to be promoted, enter here and fill out the form! Everybody needs a little progress, right?

Promotions will be advertised here weekly.

Everybody needs a little progress, right? So here is your little chance for your book to be promoted. Enter and fill out your form!

The main purpose of this book is to promote authors that aren't yet to be discovered and their undiscovered books. WritersProgress will hereby give some spotlight to the undiscovered gems of Wattpad.

Maybe, some of the greatest book could be hidden on this book.

Then turn on the next page to get started!

[NOTE]: Promotions will start next week. So that we know that this campaign's promotion will be successfull.