"Hey, she offered." Niall smirked innocently.

"I should've known." I said, still in disbelief.

At that, Jen walked in.

"Did you make that breakfast Harry? It's so fantastic! I love you so much!" Jen squealed while running over and jumping in my arms.

"You are very welcome sweetheart. I'd do anything for you." I said whole-heartedly.

While we were embracing, I looked over Jen's shoulder to see Niall.

He had his palms together and was bowing to me while mouthing the words: "you have learned well, young grasshopper."

I tried to hold in my laughter, but was very unsuccessful.

"What's so funny?" Jen asked while releasing her embrace.

"Oh nothing." Niall and I responded at the same time.

She eyed us suspiciously before shaking it off.

"Well, I'm off to work." She stated while grabbing a plate of food and the keys to her car that I bought her after she got her license.

She was so happy that day and I will never forget the look on her face.

I was so proud of her for passing and I bought her the car to show her that.

"Bye Jenny!" Niall yelled.

"Bye Ni!" She yelled back.

"Goodbye beautiful!" I called to her.

She smiled before running towards me, leaping into my arms and kissing me once more.

"Goodbye sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too."

And with that, she jogged out the door.

Jen's POV

These past few months at work have been dull.

I've only worked a few shifts with Andrea and I barely get to see her.

My new job partner is Andy.

He's alright but he is a total player and flirts with me non-stop. And he knows I have a boyfriend!

It's sooo annoying.

Speaking of Andy...

"Hey beautiful, how are you today?" Andy strutted toward me with a huge grin on his face.

"I'm fine. How are you?" I said simply and without emotion.

"I'm great, thanks for asking." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"So, I'll clean tables and you can seat people today alright?" I asked.

"Whatever works for you." He said, the grin still plastered on his face.

I rolled my eyes again before turning away and walking to the supply cabinet.

I searched through the tiny room until I found a spray bottle and cloth.

I dreamed of what Harry and I were going to do tonight as I prepared the cleaning supplies.

He said tonight was going to be special and I would never forget it. But I have no clue what he could possibly do to surprise me.

When I was prepared, I got to work.

I buzzed around the restaurant, wiping tables and setting out new utensils.