Trouble

Crystal's POV:

I walked into school. Ugh.... high-school. I did my normal routine, ignore Brittany, and hang out with Jasmine. Things have gotten better with me and Jacob. I mean, we don't hang out so much like we used to, but we text sometimes, and wave to each other in the halls. I'm still mad that he didn't go to my party, not even text me.

Jacob's POV:

I'm so messed up. I don't even know why I'm dating Brittany, I knew I had a crush on Crystal when we first met. But now I think I love her. I'm like addicted to Crys. Im in trouble, I'm a addict, I'm addicted to this girl. She's got heart tied in a knot, and my stomach in a whirl. I try to call her, but Brittany will not let me do that. So I just text her...... A lot. I can't stop calling her, she's all I want and more.
I have to break up with Brittany.

Crystal's POV:

Brittany was sick today. So that meant I could speak to Jacob. "Hey!" I said
"Oh hi. Happy Birthday. I'm sorry I missed it. "  he said to me as he handed me a grey box that was a little smaller than my hand.  I opened the box to see and necklace that said "Crystal" on it. It was written in crystals.
"Oh my god, Jacob! This is beautiful. Thank you"  I said blushing.
" no problem"  he answered.  He's too cute. I put on the necklace. And carried on the day.

(Song= Trouble by Nevershoutnever

Authors note:
Im super sorry for not updating. So enjoy this little update :))

-Ava