Little do you know

~ after meeting Crystal and Jacob became best friends, and Jacob got a girlfriend named Brittany~

Crystal's POV:

Me and Jacob are best friends, but what he don't know is that I secretly like him, but no one knows that. We normally have sleepovers at his house, and Brittany don't care, because she is way prettier than me. Jacob went on YouNow and we just goofed around until many comments flooded in the chat asking: Is she your girlfriend?
Jacob answered with a smile "no, she is my best friend. I'm in a relationship with a girl named Brittany." He said putting his arm around me giving me a friendly hug. I put my head on his should, but then he started pulling up pictures of them two, that he has in his camera roll. I just sat there and nodded pulling on a little fake smile. Little does he know, I love him. After I while we went off YouNow and then we laid on the floor (they had pillows and blankets) and he fell asleep, he always falls asleep first. I laid next to him.
Little does he know, how I'm breaking while he falls asleep....

Jacob's POV:
(When the fans asked if they are dating)

I think it's cute how the fans ask if me and Crystal are dating. We are not, I am in a loving relationship with my girlfriend Brittany....

Chapter based on "Little do you know" by Alex and Sierra

Authors Note: I put a picture of what the characters look like now, also Jacob got his braces off, but I'm gonna pretend they are still on for the story 😂