New Home!?

Kasey's P.O.V

We pulled up to a huuuuuuuge huge palace!! It was super pretty!! Like holy moly!! I jumped out of the car and started running towards the huge  doors. 

I went to pull open the doors, but before I could someone from the inside did. 

"Welcome home, miss," a women in a maids costume said.

I giggled, "Thank you, buuuut I don't live here!"

She blinked and nodded. 

"Kasey!" Lu shouted sternly.

I turned around and suddenly he was behind me . 

"Do not run from me again!" he exclaimed and swatted my booty.

"Heeeeeeeey!!!!!" I complained.

"Now what did I say would happen when we got here?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I looked down and mumbled incoherently. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"What was that?" 

"That I had to eat sooaaap!!" I whined.

"And?"

"Stand in the cornerrrr, but-"

"No, no buts except you getting  YOUR little butt into that corner behind the couch." 

I pout but do as he says. 

After what felt like 1 MILLION YEARS he said I could get out of the corner.

"Now if you pinky promise you won't ever say those word to me or anyone else ever again you wont have to eat soap." he said.

"I pinky promise I won't ever never ever ever say them again!" I say and hooked my pinky with his.

He chuckled, but suddenly couldn't look me in the eye., "Kasey you have to go with Ms. Martha for a little while"

I frowned, confused, "Okie dokie. Who's that?"

Right as I asked the lady in the maid costume came over and grabbed my hand.

"Where are we goin'?" I asked, but she just ignored me.

She was silent throughout the entire journey we took. Our destination..... Giant, beautiful, brown, french doors.

"Come on then." she said startling me.

"Hmph." Oh so noooow she can talk, but when I had questions she was quiet! What a meanie!

She opened the doors reveling a room the size of my house! 

"Woah, who's room is this??" I asked, amazed.

"Yours." she said simply.

I giggled, "Oh silly! I don't live here!"

"You do now."

I gulped, "No, no, no I have to go home!"

"This is your new home" Then she shut the doors and locked them from the outside.

What. The. HECK!

_______________________________________________________

Soooo what d'ya think?? Good? Bad? Awful? Tell me please!!! Okie bye lovies dont forget to:

VOTE

COMMENT

AND BE AWESOME

See ya on the flipside!

-Princessa