Chapter Three

I went through the rest of the day in a shocked haze. Ms. Kat kissed me, I thought to myself as I smiled. I barely paid any attention in my classes so I'm lucky they didn't ask me questions. I got into Evelines car after school and held her hand on the way to her house.

"We'll have the house to ourselves all weekend baby.", Eveline purred as she let her hand rub me through my pants. I moaned, my hips bucking as she rubbed faster. But she pulled away before I could cum just as we got to her house. I followed her inside to her room where she ripped all my clothes off and threw me on the bed. She took her clothes off and kissed me, our bodies tangling together.

I cupped her ass in my hands squeezing gently making her moan.

She kissed down my body and gently pushed my legs apart before lashing her tongue across my cl*t making me arch my back off the bed. I screamed as she started pumping her fingers into me and sucking my cl*t. She continued for 5 minutes before I came with an earth-shattering scream of pleasure. She licked me clean and kissed me so I could taste myself.

I smiled and started sucking on her nipples and down her body. I looked up at her smirking. This weekend was gonna be fun.