Chapter 1

A/N okay so I'm going to go with this version of Jeff's voice mostly because it fits him best in my opinion his attitude will also be similar but do not fret my fellow smilers it will be okay ;))

(Y/n's pov)

Carrying in the boxes one by one you filled the small living room up, flipping your (h/c) hair out of your face you sighed and sluggishly pulled your self to the couch and slumped down, "ugggggghh" I let all the air out of my lungs, I felt so tired after pulling all my belongings out and into the house that was now my new home, putting down a blanket on the couch as well as a pillow I made my bed up, I set put my crappy box tv, and put all my furniture in place where I wanted them, "this don't look that bad .." You say standing back from the room and looking at it, you smiled at what you had created for yourself all on your own without some dumb adult telling you how to do it... You were now the dumb adult and you were happy to be so, you plugged the tv in fully and set up the old network cable carefully and then plopped yourself down on the couch with the remote in your hands, while you were flipping through the channels you landed on a old kids cartoon station but you really didn't care you still like cartoons and this was your house damn it! After a while you looked at the clock, it read '11:37 pm'
"Bedtime for me" you said happily to yourself with a yawn and laid your self down on the couch, within 13 minutes you were out cold in the warmth of the covers and bed sheets you had laid out.

Jeff had been watching her for some time now, maybe a month or so, It seems the day finally came, the day she had been dreading for weeks, as He watched her from afar getting ready for bed as it looked like... He would wait a while before he made his move, just to make sure she is asleep before he tryed to enter the house and he knew just how he was going to do it..... he could not help but notice ONE thing, one utter flaw that she had made, one fatal mistake, she had forgotten to lock the door, "some mortals just beg for me don't they~" He chuckled darkly before walking to the porch, the light came on from Jeff's slight movement as he lightly wrapping his pale hand around the silver door knob and slowly opening it, walking inside the omost empty house, The killer slowly stalked to the living room turning out lights as He went, the sight of her sleeping body interested him far more then anything else could, he sat there eyeing her sleeping body like a hungry lion watching a injured gazelle.
"why would you sleep with your door unlocked"
Jeff muttered while watching the rise and fall of her chest, she was smaller then him maybe about 5'5 or 5'6 while Jeff stood around 5'8 or 5'9  He noted that he practically looked down on her 'I can easily over power you' He smirked at the thoughts that ran through his head, how easily it would be for him to take her life, he thought as He lightly touched her cheek, her skin was soft and free of any blemishes, she tilted her head to the side avoiding his gentle touch, 'taking her life right now wouldn't be any fun for me, no , taking her life when she was sleeping would only result in a quick killing, that would provide me nothing,' jeff thought to himself And smirked as He continued to watched her twitch in her restless sleep " no, I'm going to take my time, I will have my fun with you my dear," He cackled under his breath then Crested her cheek lightly, feeling her soft skin again after a while of watching her He left her house and decided to wait for the right moment to make his presence known to her, "all in good time  Jeffrey all in good time," he spoke to himself as he walked out into the cold night.

The wind and the new moisture in the air made it uncomfortable for his human like body....witch he cursed for having..... He was discussed to have once shared this same trait that all humans shared.... Although he was not completely human now was he.... Jeff grinned down at his feet as he walked, his hood pulled up over his head, he pasted a few people, who really didn't think much of his presence, but Jeff could omost feel what they were thinking

"Oh what a creep..."

"What the fuck is he homeless?"

"Is he okay"

Jeff could feel they were silently judging him for how he looked and what he was doing even if they didn't even know him.

The fact that people did this made him want to puke.. But Jeff had better things on his mine...

His prey~.....

Jeff's mind was In closed in a box around the girl.... Thinking....
Jeff was thinking on ways to kill, torture, and consume her, his brain no longer thought of this as wrong but as a everyday thing. Another person passed and glanced over at Jeff who was playing with his knife in his pocket but the man kept walking, and Jeff .... Went to follow turning his Direction and following the man, he was shorter then Jeff but slightly more buff then he was although Jeff really didn't care, all Jeff cared about was blood, he needed to feed his feeling, and that was exactly what he was going to do......