Imagine #72 Klaus

Hope brings home a bad boy.

"You better not embarrass me", Hope said, her voice weary but her eyes warning.

" I won't sweetheart ", Hayley said, giving Klaus a pointed look.

" I'm not making any promises", he said shrugging. You rolled your eyes, your hand grabbing Klaus's, which you squeezed affectionately.

"I'll keep him in check Hope", you assured her, and she gave you a gentle smile, knowing that if anyone could, it would be you. She looked at the door in alarm as you all heard a sharp knock. She took a deep breath, and went into the hall to answer the door. You grabbed Klaus's neck gently, and looked into his eyes sternly.

" Behave", you said softly, kissing his cheek before pulling away. He gave you a soft look, before his gaze went stony as he heard a deep male voice. Your eyes travelled to Hayley's. You rolled your eyes as you nodded towards Klaus and she grinned in agreement.

"Mom, dad, Y/N, this is H/B/N (Hopes boyfriend's name). H/B/N, this is my dad, Klaus, my mom Hayley, and my stepmom Y/N", she said, pointing to each of you, the nerves in her voice evident.

Your eyes shot to Hayley, who gave you a grin, her eyebrows raised. You bit your lip to hide your smile. Hope had good taste. While this guy had the psychical definition of a " bad boy", he looked at Hope with total adoration. Which Klaus failed to see.

"Nice to meet you", H/B/N said, holding a hand out to Klaus. Klaus gazed at him stonily. You pinched his elbow, and he looked at you in disbelief. You glared at him, and he sighed. His eyes then travelled to Hope.

" Please", she mouthed to him, her eyes pleading. Klaus shook his hand firmly.

"Yeah you too I guess. Just know that if you so much as look at my daughter in any wrong manner, much less hurt her in any way shape or form, I will make you suffer in a way that no one has suffered before. Death would seem like the ultimate happiness in contrast. But, you know, enjoy your date", he said, smiling. Hopes cheeks flushed scarlet as she hid her face in her hands. H/B/N, swallowing in nerves.

"Don't worry. That's Klaus's way of saying he likes you", you said quietly, a slight teasing gone in your voice. Klaus grinned at you.

" Wrap up sweetheart, it's cold", he said. Hope glared at him. He blinked at her.

"What?", he said, and she huffed.
"It could have gone much worse. I'm quite proud", you whispered softly to Hope as you handed her her jacket. She looked at you softly, grateful for your help.

" We won't be too long", Hope said, grabbing H/B/N's hand, as they walked out together. Hayley followed shortly after, leaving you and Klaus.

"Thank you", you said softly, your arms snaking around Klaus. His hands held your waist.

" For what? I was totally laying down the law", he said firmly.

"Sweetheart, you said what pretty much any dad would. Maybe threatening inexplicable pain was a bit much. But you were pretty much a standard dad. He didn't suspect that you were Klaus Mikaelson. And that made Hole happy. Which makes me happy. Which-"

"Which definitely makes me happy", he said softly. You grinned, as his lips met yours. His forehead pressed against yours lightly.

" You always make me happy Klaus", you whispered, squeezing his hands.

A/N:Hope you liked! :) x