Chapter Ⅰ

≫Carrie's POV≪

June 10, 1979

Two years after the release of Star Wars, I was on Ibiza relaxing on my own private beach well not mine, George bought it for the cast. But fortunately I was all by myself no stress from anything, no paparazzi, not having to reshoot scenes just peace-
I was cut off from my thoughts to a familiar voice.
Him.
"Carrie?" I had my sunglasses and I pulled them up seeing him standing there.
God his perfect chest.
Wait what?! Carrie stop thinking like that!
"Ford" I said putting my sunglasses back down and trying to sound as serious as possible.
I could see him staring at me.
Of course he is staring at me I got a bikini he had never seen me in one duh!
I thought as he sat on the chair next to mine.
"What are you doing here?" I asked as I stood up and left my sunglasses on the little table.
"Well I just came to relax" he said smirking at me.
I just rolled my eyes I really didn't wanted to see him.
I walked to the shore as the water touched my feet, it was cold, but it was better than staying with him.
I entered the water until it just covered over my belly button, I closed my eyes and sighed happily this is perfect.
I suddenly felt to big arms wrap around my waist as I opened my eyes and turned around seeing him.
"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed as I pulled away from his grasp.
"Harrison just leave me..." I said as I started walking out of the water.

≫Harrison's POV≪

Why was she acting like that?
I thought to myself as I saw her walk out of the water and going to sit back on her chair.
She was usually happy, she was so playful...
I sighed as I walked out of the water, I could see her glancing at my chest,and I couldn't help but smile.
I sat down beside her as a waiter came by and asked if we wanted anything.
"I'll have a margarita" I said to him as I looked at Carry.
She just nodded.
"And I'll have a piña colada" she said smiling at the waiter as he walked to the bar nearby.
I looked at her, she smiled a little and giggled.
"What's so funny?" I asked smiling.
"I just can't imagine I'm going to work again with you" she said looking at me.
"Wait what? What do you me-" she cut me off.
"Yes apparently George will do a second movie named The Empire Strikes Back" she said smiling again at me as the waiter soon came giving us our drinks.
"Thank you" I said talking for both of us.
Carrie took a sip of her drink as she then looked at me with a weird face.
"What's that?" She asked pointing at my drink.
"This is a margarita they come from Mexico" I said looking at it.
She looked at my drink and then at me.
"Can I-" she said before I cut her off.
"Here" I gave her my drink "try it" I said smiling as she placed her drink on the table and took a sip of mine.
"This...it's pretty good!" She exclaimed as she gave it back to me.
I chuckled as I took it back and drank some.

≫Carrie's POV≪

I smiled at him.
He's so gorgeous!
I though giggling a bit. I turned to my bag and got out a pack of bubblegum and took one before I placed it on my mouth he talked.
"Can I have one?" He asked smiling.
"Umm this was the last one..." I said a bit shy.
He frowned a bit and then I smirked and placed it between my teeth and teased him.
"Want it? Come for it!" I said through my teeth of course I was joking but before I could chew it...
He leaned and took it from my mouth with his mouth as he smirked when he pulled away.
I was completely shocked...
Our lips just touched...
I looked at him shocked and he just smiled.
"T-that wasn't necessary" I said choking on my own words.
"C'mon sweetheart" he winked "you enjoyed it while it lasted"
I just laughed sarcastically and rolled my eyes.
"Whatever you say" I said leaning back on my chair and grabbing my drink from the table and taking a sip of it.
"You love me...and you know it" he said as he stood up and kissed my forehead before he went into the water.