Chapter 1

Please give me your opinion about this chapter. I still want to improve a lot i thought. Hahhaah and please just enjoy it.

Narrator's POV.

Chanyeol is a boy of fame at his school as he is handsome,cute and clever but he don't really mind about his personality and his manners. He also the richest student among the all. But he never overreact about that.

Then, one day...when the teacher enter their class," Okay guys, today we have a new family's member's of this class." the teacher refer to the new student besides her. "Okay young lady, please introduce yourself.." as she stepping back to give some space for the new student to talk. "Hello! I'm Kim Hana and im from Pohang. Please take care of me and i hope we'll all be a good friends. Ohya, by the way..you all can call me Hana.Thank you". she flash a sweetest smile for the class.

"HAHAHAHHHHA!!!" The class suddenly begin to laugh at her." Shit man, is this the international public speaking? Oh girl, you look so stupid there."then all of the pupils in the class started to laugh again when one of the girl in the class said like that.

Chanyeol POV.

It's Monday and i having such a bored day in the class. Like always, i'll do talking to my friends or hearing to my headphones while waiting for the teacher.

When our teacher enter the class, we all suddenly stop doing our things and just landed our eyes at that pretty innocent girl, that also look kind and beautiful and lovely with her beautiful eyes and....what!!?? No!!! What I'm actually thinking about?!! That girl??!! No, please Chanyeol, sheezh.

Then the teacher ask her to introduce herself. *after introducing herself * . All of the pupils start to laugh at her so bad as she introduce herself so formal. It's a fool introducing session for us as we're in the high level school, we pretend to be cool and swag. But she looks happy go lucky.Hmmm..such an opposite.

I will be lying if i said it's not funny, but i try to hold my laugh as i look at the girl that about to cry about what just happen." Don't act like that to your new classmates, guys... she's still new."then the teacher ask 'Hana' to find her sit.

Unluckily, the only empty seats is besides me. Actually, the seats is not for anybody, it's just for me, no one ever sit there, except me.
But i don't know what happen in the world that i exactly grab my bag that on the seat and give her a eyesignal to seat there. Most of my friends are suprise to see my action.

"Thank you."the soft words coming out from her mouth that make me totally freeze and what a hell that make my hearts pounding.The class is going smooth like always, but its a little bit awkward for me and Hana as we hardly or actually never talking to each other.

----------------
Sorry guys, it is a short chapter? I just like squeezing my brain to just making this one chapter and i was about to die.-_--_--_-
But actually its pretty fun to make this story☺, ok then I'm not dying now XD, i will continue writing this story.

Ohya, i still need your comments about this chapter, im still new here.