I love my job

Tommy's P.O.V

My workdays are each and everyday of the week. My "job" consist of capturing and murdering beautiful women. I do this because my wife is the most beautiful blonde haired green eyed women. Any one that has these same traits are dead to me. No one else can be more beautiful than my Monica.

I was walking the town streets searching for a new victim. That's when I saw her, she may have been 16 but that didn't matter. She was more beautiful than Monica, I almost didn't want to kill her. Her face seemed familiar, not just the everyday victim but I actually remembered seeing her. I walked up to her, I put on my "I'm friendly and wont hurt you face" which is a simple side grin. I had recently shaved so I looked younger than I am.

She looked me in the eyes and beamed. I looked at her, studying her. After I finished I quickly asked her name and if she was doing anything at 3.

She ran over something mentally and finally said, " I'm Jo, actually Josephine but I like being called Jo. No I'm not doing anything, why?"

I saw fear flash through her eyes. I could tell she was uneasy about me talking to her.

Quickly I recovered by saying, " Well hello Jo, I was wondering if you'd like to go out to a late lunch."

That line instantly calmed her down. Jo actually looked relieved, like she was hoping for me to ask her out to a date. Just the thought of her made me giddy. I loved innocent ones. I told Jo that I'd meet her at "Outback".

" Really? Wow thanks. Wait I don't even know your name!", she called out after I started walking away.

"I'm Flint", I said rushing back to her. Each new victim I use a different name.

I drove to my cabin, I knew that I didn't have long to prepare, it's 2:15. I have to meet Jo soon. I unhooked the door to the basement I also knew that I needed to clean up. It stank horribly. When's the last time I had a victim here? Oh God, two weeks ago, and I never cleaned up. My basement was simply a wooden table with straps to hold my victims down, my walls were lined with weapons and tools to torture with. My floor was splattered with blood, teeth, and rotted flesh. On the north wall was a door, it led to my favorite room. Its the room where I kept only the most beautiful belongings of mine.

What are Tommy's most beautiful belongings? How does Tommy know Jo? You'll see. So far this story definitely has a future, unlike Flee. Any comments about what you want or think will happen just leave them. So far I'm undiscovered so if you think I'm good enough help me out. Thanks for everything!

_neverlandwishes_