Prologue

I did it. I left my home, my family and my country behind.

Now, I'm here in Madrid, Spain, waiting for my best friend to come and get me from the airport. It's crazy how life works out for the best sometimes.

A month ago, I was ready to leave my home without a job. Just to get out of there and turns out, telling my best friend about that idea was literally the best decision ever!

He pulled some strings and now I have the best job ever! Or so he says, you see I don't really know what the job is, it's supposed to be a big surprise...

Now hold your horses, I know what you are thinking, "She left everything for a job she doesn't know and trusts a man she has only met a few time!" But well I've known Mike for a long time now and I trust him with my life.

So back to the point, I am looking for a tall blonde guy that looks something like this:

Yup, that's my BFF Mike and speak of the Devil, there he is!

"Mikey!!" I yelled and ran to him leaving my luggage behind.

He looked towards me with a huge grin on his face and opened his arms wide. Finally! I got to hug my best friend after about 2 years and it was the greatest feeling ever!!

"It's so good to see you after such a long time, Mikey!"

He hugged me even tighter, "Same here Shorty!"

We both laughed after that and I gave Mike a playful punch on his shoulder and said, "Well I'm sorry that all of us can't be abnormally huge!"

It was after that, that I finally noticed a film crew around us quietly filming everything that was going on. I looked at Mike and asked him, "What's going on? Why are they filming us?"

Mike looked around and said, "Well it's a part of the job and I'll be filling you in once we get to your new home. Don't worry." He finished, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Okay. I trust you." I told him with a smile. He smiled back, "Let's go."

And with that, we left the airport with the film crew around us.