"Yes I do, dad."

"You can stay here if you want to... I know your step-mom said it was going to be to your benefit if you spent the summer with him but if you don't feel alright there and miss your home, you can just... stay here."

"Thanks dad but I actually like it in LA very much."

"Really?"

"Yes and I want to spend my time there."

"I hope it's only LA that you like and not Mr. Dracula..."

"Dad!" you felt uncomfortable.

"Just sayin'! Because he does look attractive... And I want to make my self clear... I don't want my 17-year-old daughter having an affair with a 33-year-old man."

"Dad it's not like this at all..." if he only knew what you did last night and that it was too late for his warnings. You were already in love with him.

"Okay, that's all I wanted to hear. So, if you're leaving tomorrow, how about we spend some time together? I'll take you shopping, we'll eat, we'll have fun like in the old days?"

"Yes, dad!"

"Okay, I'll get ready. Wait for me in the living room."

7pm

You spent the whole day with your dad. You went shopping at the mall, then to a restaurant, even played tennis, and many other things which made you thirsty and a little tired (except for shopping. This never made you tired.)

After returning home, you went straight to the kitchen, opened the fridge to find an empty carton of juice. Great.

"Dad!"

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna go buy some juice before they close the shop!"

"Okay girl and come straight back home!" you rolled your eyes. You wondered if he'd ever stop treating you like a kid? Guess no.

You put your jacket on and headed out for the shop to quench your thirst.

Michael's POV

I was laying in YN's bed with my head resting on my palms and enjoying the smell of her body, thinking about what I did last night.