Royal Escapade with the Billionaire

She was Princess Cassandra, first daughter of the third in line Prince Alexander and his former accountant and princess in the making, Lady Shirley. She lived like a normal royal, but she wanted more. Despite of being beautiful and first child, Princess Cassandra had never been in the limelight unlike her younger siblings. Attention was music to her ears.

Having different boyfriends every month, always succeeded to put her on news. This was what she dreamed of, to have the public eyes on her. Being a princess was not enough for her, she wanted to be a star. However, a life-and-death situation suddenly came to her like an earthquake, involving the man she hated most. Eleazar Warden.

Eleazar Warden was the heir of multi-billion company of best guards in the world, Warden Security Company. He was born to be the most valuable elite guard of the company. Despite of his good looks and wealth, his first love still rejected him after he loved her for two decades. That was the time he accepted the danger of guarding the daughter of his father's best friend. The ever-spoiled Princess Cassandra.

What would be the princess' royal escapade with the billionaire?

Royal Escapade with the Billionaire
Written By: PhoenixEun

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© 2016 PhoenixEun
All Rights Reserved
No part of this story or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.

This story is the second book of Her Life with the Prince series, but this is still a stand alone novel. If ever you haven't read Her Life with the Prince yet, it's your choice to read the said story or not. However, I recommend you to read the first book of the series while waiting for my update because that book is already complete. Thank you!