.

.

Lucy's POV:

I was staying in my bedroom the whole day. As Rerun and Schroeder's music was being sounded all over the house. I decided to call the girls but they are all busy, and I feel really tired anyway, so I decided to just stay home. But I can't even go outside, since Schroeder was there. Everything is getting awkward.

There's a knock on the door as I was busy, scrolling through my phone. I rolled my eyes. I stood up, grabbing the doorknob and twisting it open.

It was Schroeder standing in front of me. I looked at him, blankly.

"Uh, Rerun slept downstairs." He stated, and I walk past him, looking downstairs. Rerun was lying his head on the piano, and he was snoring. I am mentally hitting my youngest brother now.

I walked downstairs, and I know that Schroeder was following me behind.

"Wake up." I tug Rerun's shirt. "Wake up!" I say in gritted teeth. "Rerun!" I semi-yelled, pushing him slightly.

"I can carry him to his room? You don't have to wake him up." Schroeder suggested, standing beside me.

"Linus, can just do that." I said back, not even taking a glance at him.

"Uh, Linus left, an hour ago?" He said in a question tone and that stopped me from pushing and pulling Rerun who was still sleeping. My brothers are blockheads, you take it from there.

Schroeder, walked forward as he put his arm under Rerun's knee and the other hand on the back of his head, carrying him up. "Where's his room?"

I didn't say a word as I walked on upstairs, we got into Rerun's room and Schroeder laid him on his bed. And he walked out. We both walked downstairs as he grabbed his papers and his bag he walked and I followed behind him, He opened the front door and stepped outside, turning around.

"Sorry the lesson took long. But Rerun did a great job." He said, smiling and I nod, not showing any emotion.

"So, uh, I gotta go." He said again, I can really feel the awkward tension air around. "But before that," He said, flipping the papers and the other fell down. I kneel down to get it, as I stood up again, lending it over to him.

"Oh thanks." He said as he grab the paper. But he has the wrong move. His hand was over my hand as it gets more awkward.

I immediately pull my hand back and he awkwardly coughed. "Anyway, give this to Rerun. He can practice that tomorrow." He lend me another paper, and I grab it, making sure I hold the opposite part where his hand was.

I look over at the paper, and all I can see is music notes. I stare at the paper for a moment, pretending to be busy as I wait for him to leave. But he didn't leave at all.

I looked up at him, raising an eyebrow.

"You going to the prom?" He asked.

"Wouldn't miss it." I answered simply. "How about you?"

"Not sure. I'll try though." He smiled and I force a smile. "I should get going." He said again and I smiled even more. "See you, Lucy." He waved as he turned around, walking away.

I quickly closed the door and locked it, leaning on it for a moment.

And my lips turn into a smile, I can feel my cheeks flushed.

I quickly shook my head, "Lucy stop." I said to myself. "You shouldn't flatter yourself. He was just doing that because.. he just want to. He doesn't have feelings for you remember?" Now, I see myself talking to myself as I get butterflies inside my stomach.