"Isn't that-?" Frieda started talking but I shush her.

"So you're a german?" Mr.Bates asked.

"Oh no Sir. I'm originally from this town. I just studied Middle School and some years of high school in Germany. And my parents decided to move back here so here I am." He explained. His hand carefully brush his light blonde hair away from his face.

"Alright. Why don't you introduce yourself in front of the class?"

I quickly grab my book and started opening it. My eyes focused on the material as I pretended to read, faking that my attention was on the book and not to him.

"Uhm, Hi. My name is Schroeder and-" When he stated his name, that's when I lost it. Everything turns into a flashback. Everything about him and me.

He's the musician who always plays his toy piano inside his home. I remembered, everytime I had the chance to walk in his house, I would do it. I would lean over his piano and listen to him play. I also remember myself asking him about marriage and all the romantic things I know. My cheeks heating up at the memories. I suddenly frowned, remembering the moments that we argue and him shoving to my face the words that I didn't want to hear. I'm all head over heels for him, but he just throws my love away and focused on that Beethoven. While he was gone, I'm missing him. And when I was getting older, I realized that I should stop myself for hoping that he'll like me back or that he'll ever come back. If you review all the moments we had, You'll see how desperate I am. How a fool I was for him. I thought he'll be gone for good. But here he is, in front of us. Introducing himself and saying that he's back.

Seeing Schroeder, makes me happy. Also hearing the news that he's coming back. But I have to remember how he rejected me, and that I shouldn't waste my time on him. I was hurt. And now, I'm not letting him do that to me again.

"Thank you Schroeder." Mr.Bates finally said after Schroeder introducing himself. "Now find yourself a seat." Mr.Bates smiled, Schroeder just walked on and sat at the corner of the classroom.

I was suppose to feel nothing. But why is my heart pounding when I saw him in the first time again?

.

.

.

Charlie Brown's POV:

I entered the cafeteria and luckily found Linus sitting on our usual spot, the table over the middle. Linus was sitting alone and when he tilt his head, he saw me. A smile forming over his face as I started walking to his direction. I sat down in front of him, taking the paper bag that I had and put it on the table.

"What do you have for today Charlie Brown?" Linus asked, looking towards the paper bag that had my food inside. I look over at his meal, and he got his tray with cookies and other snacks on it.

I sighed, opening my paper bag and seeing the usual sandwich that I have. "Peanut Butter." I rolled my eyes and Linus just chuckled.

"As usual." Linus nodded. Silence occured between us, the noise inside the cafeteria was the only sound we hear.

"Linus," I started. He just look at me, while chewing on his food. "Why didn't she showed up?" I started taking a bite from my Peanut Butter sandwich.

"Heather?" Linus asks back. "Heather's her name right? The little red haired girl?" I nodded in response and he looked at the ceiling. "Let's see, maybe she's sick. She can't come to school. Or maybe she's not arriving in the town yet. Or maybe she decided to go to school tomorrow, or-"

"-Or Peppermint Patty and Marcie was just joking about it. They just want to make fun of me." I cutted Linus with my own sentence. And I lean my elbow on the table, my right hand under my chin.