Chapter 39

Bea was awaken by someone who's showering her with kisses.

"Mommy! Wake up na! U promised me u'll come and see me training e." Trevis said while pouting.

"Okay okay mommy's awake na" she said and open her eyes wide 

"I grabbed ur clothes na mommy up up shower na!" Trevis gave her clothes and is now pushing her to the bathroom.

She just laughed. "Mommy faster please! U'll meet my coach pa"

So she went inside and took a quick shower. Put her clothes and went outside na.

"Finally mom, tara na!!!" Trevis excitedly said.

"U really excited to train huh?"

"No mom syempre pagod yun. But I'm excited for u to see my coach." Still said the excited Trevis.

"Okay tell me more about this coach of u inside the car"

"Mom don't worry I prepared breakfast for u. Subuan kita while driving" Trevis winked at her.

"Sweet talaga ng baby ko" Bea saud and pinched her son's cheeks.

"Mowmy  mashakit"

"Sorry baby" and Bea kissed him on his burning red cheeks.

While driving...

"So baby tell me about ur coach. Is he terror?"

"No mom he's actually great!"

"Ow really?"

"Yes mom! My older teammates told me his one of the greatest player here in our country during his time"

She can see happiness in his son's eyes.

"And u know what mommy"

"What?" Bea asked while chewing a piece of pancake that Trevis gave her.

"My teammates keep on telling me his my dad"

"Bat naman baby? Are u his favourite?"

"No, but because I look like him daw"

That caught Bea. She was shocked. It can't be. Kung sino man ang iniisip niya hindi maari. Why would he even go here sa cebu diba? Pwede namang si Kevin Ferrer yun since magkamukha naman sila.

"Nak is ur coach new?" Bea asked curiously.

"Yes mmy actually his just here to assist and recruit daw po. Kasi diba sa manila siya..."

"Good" was all she could say. 

They reached the school, right after they parked in front of the gym. Nagmadaling bumaba si Trevis

"Hey baby! Wait lang" Bea said inside her car with her window down.

"Mommy! Follow ka nalang ah. Naiihi nako e. I'll be back"

"She grabbed her aviator sunglasses and phone and went out the car already. She's walking ng may mabunggo siya 

"Oops... sorry miss.." 

"Di okay lan-- Kev?"

"Bey!" And they gave each other the customary hug and kiss

"Ano pala ginagawa mo dito sa Cebu? Long time ah." Kev told him.

Bea felt relieved ng makita si Kevin at least sure siya na hindi si Thirdy yung sinasabi ng anak niya.

"Ah, hinatid lang yung anak ko..." She bitterly replied.

"May anak ka na pala. Bat di ako binalitaan ni Thirdy? Tinago  pa kayo samin, ugok talaga yun"

"Uhm... ano kasi kev--" "Mommy! There you are! Tara na!" She was cutted off by Trevis.