Chapter 29

Bea

*yawns*

"Tara na! Dun ka na sa condo matulog its past curfew mo na po" I nodded. Inaantok na talaga ako. Goodthing study day bukas so that means walang pasooook!

We went to his car and drove off. We reached his condo agad since malapit lang naman to sa ateneo.

"Bab! Change clothes ka muna! Here oh!" He gave me his sando and one of his unused boxers. I went to the bathroom and changed.

I went out and I saw him, he's just staring at me. "Bab! I know I'm pretty close mouth na. HAHAHAHAHA" napabalik naman siya sa wisyo niya.

Thirdy

She went out of the bathroom and gahd she's so damn hot on my clothes. "Bab! I know I'm pretty close mouth na. HAHAHAHAHA" she said. Nakakahiya naman yun baka isipin pinagnanasaan ko siya. But hey gf ko naman na siya e. So she's MINE kaya okay lang yun.

I'll tease her din tinawanan niya ko e. I took my shirt off infront of her. Although I'm not looking nakikita ko sa peripheral ko na nakatingin siya. HAHAHAHA. It's working. "Heh bab! Matunaw ako. HAHAHA" tho I'm not looking at her "Huh? Di naman kita tinitignan e." She rolled eyes pa. I went to the bed naman agad.

"HEP! Dun ka sa couch!" "Bab! Di ako kasya dun!" I annoyingly said. "E bab! Osige dun nalang ako dito ka sa kama" ano ba naman to?! Di ba pwedeng tabi kami? Yea. Conservative gf for real.
"Bab! Di ba pwedeng tabi tayo?" I asked. "Nope! Mamaya di pa tayo tuluyang makatulog pagmagkatabi tayo e. I know u po Mr. Ravena!" She gave me a nope-di-ka-makakalusot- ngayon look.

Hays. I went to the couch and humiga naman na. I was in the middle of my sleep when someone was poking me by someone I mean my gf.

I am half awake "yes bab?" I sleepily said. "B-bab! T-thunder!" And then kumulog nanaman "aah!" She's just here sa tapat ng couch with her head on her knees then yung kamay niya nasa tenga niya.

Nagising naman agad ako dun and then I sat and hugged her. "Bab! Don't cry na I'm here na po" "bab! Tabi tayo please!!!!" So I nodded. We went to the bed and humiga. She quickly hugged me naman so her head resting on my chest. Kumulog nanaman and her hug tightens so I hugged her as well. She's still crying so I decided to play with her hair hanggang sa makatulog siya and then she did. Pinunasan ko naman yung luha sa mukha niya kissed her forehead " goodnight bab!" And I hugged her na. "Goodnight din bab!" Then she kissed me on my lips and bumalik sa pagkakatulog niya. Pangalawa na to!

Waah... This girl is so powerful over me. I hugged her tight and decided to sleep.

***
Short pambawi!

Hope u liked it.

Vote and comment please. :)