Chapter 14 - Accidentally Confession

Start from the beginning

He knows and I just hope things don't get awkward. I really would hate it if it got awkward. I just want him in my life. He's honestly the reason why I smile now. I trust him a lot and I feel like I can tell him anything. I can tell him anything. He can tell me anything. I have never got so close to someone in such a short time. Nor have I ever developed strong feelings for someone so fast.

When Ryan died and I lost everything along with him like my spot on the cheerleading team, all of my friends except Jessica, and I became quiet and shy. Its about to be a year that Ryan has been gone and I really never thought how I would handle it but now that I have Noah I think I'm going to be okay.

I almost lost Noah today. Me confessing like that could have turned out extremely bad. Like that show Friend Zone on MTV. Some of those people who have been friends for years aren't even friends anymore because one of them developed feelings for the other person. I don't want that to happen with Noah and I.

I wouldn't say I was in love with Noah because I think its way to early for me to be thinking about love. But I definitely like him. A lot. I think that I should stop thinking about my feelings so much towards him. He obviously doesn't like me back. I mean he would have told me already if he did. Noah does mean a lot to me and I really don't want to lose him. I don't think I can lose another person.

I think that's why I forgave Jason and Jessica so easily. I can't lose them. They mean to much to me. I'm happy with the way I am now and I don't want anything to change.

Unless Noah likes me back and asks me out then I definitely would want our relationship to change.

But that won't happen. But then again anything is possible.

***

I straightend out my shirt and looked in the mirror. I tilted my head to the side. I was wearing dark jeans, with an off the shoulder top that was black and said love in white and I had black flats on with small bows on them. My hair was in curls that fell in my shoulders.

I was nervous for this party. I mean Logan is a freshman in college so that means I am going to a college party. I thought going to a high school party was nerve racking but after realizing it was a college party my stomach was doing back flips and was in knots. I looked down at my hands and they were a little sweaty.

I really didn't want to go to this party but Noah wanted me to go with him and I would do anything for him. I'm whipped. I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and sat down on the edge of my bed. My phone buzzed at the same time. I grabbed it and saw it was from Noah.

Noah: I'll be there in ten.

Me: Ok!

I put my phone down beside me and just played with my fingers. I hope nothing goes wrong. I really hope everything goes okay. I don't want anything to go wrong or I possibly embarrass myself more than I already have.

A small knock on my door made me look up. I thought it might be Jason but it wasn't. It was my mom. She's never just came to my room just to come in my room. She welcomed herself in my room. She sat down beside me and put her hand on my knee.

"What do you look so pretty for?" She asked looking over my outfit.

"Logan invited Noah and I to a party." I said quitely.

"When did you see Logan?" She asked.

"The fall festival." I mumbled.

"Oh. Well its good your still talking to him." She said. "I wanted to talk to you about your birthday."

"What about it?" I asked.

"Your father and I just was wondering what did you want to do for it." She said. I was a little shocked that she brought my birthday. Like I said my parents have started distancing themselves from me.

"Nothing." I said.

"Its your sixteenth birthday honey! You have to want to do something!" She exclaimed.

"Well I don't." I mumbled.

"Look I know its going to be hard because of what happened last year on your birthday but we have to try and think positive and try and be happy." She explained. I nodded. There was another knock at my door. I looked up and saw Noah standing there.

"Jason let me in." He said.

"You look mighty handsome." My mom smiled. He did look good. His hair was tousled just how I like it.Dark washed jeans and a black button up shirt. We matched. How ironic.

"Thank you Mrs. Greene." He smiled.

"Call me Melissa." She told him then looked at me. "Well you better get going to that party."

"Bye mom." I did a small smile.

"Bye sweetie and have fun." She said and we both stood up from my bed. She looked over at Noah. "Look after my daughter."

"Always." He smiled making my heart flutter. We said our goodbyes to my mom, dad, and Jason. Then we were out the door. We went out to the car and we were on the way to the party. "You okat?" He asked.

"Fine. Why wouldn't I be?" I asked looking at him.

"You just seem quiet." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Oh." I said then looked out the window.

"Be excited. We're going to a college party! " He said with a huge smile.

"Yea." I said using a fake laugh. I was more nervous than anything.

"Sky listen I'll be by your side through the whole night. There's no need to worry at all. If you want to leave early then we can. But just try to go. You might have fun." He told me. He out his hand on my knee and it felt like my knee was on fire at his touch.

"Okay." I said barely audible. I could only think about his hand touching my knee. He squeezed it and I lost it. My heart started pounding and I had to bit my lip to stop the gasp from happening.

"We'll have fun." He said.

I sure hope so.