Chapter 13 - Its Not High School Musical

Ed Sheeran.

His lyrics speak to me. There about love. There about lost love and Pain. And how he cares for someone. But when he sings its like his voice is like an angel. Its soft and sweet but can be racpy. But no matter what its like its beautiful. It lets you take in the lyrics and emotions so easily. When you hear his voice you stop whatever your doing and just listen to what he has to say. His music makes you want to relax and think about your past. Memories. Moments. Dreams. It makes you want to slow dance with the person you love. To lay with the person you love. To confess feelings. The lyrics may sound sad and depressing but it has meaning. The meanings are different to all the people who listen. They will touch your heart. The lyrics are beautiful and so is he. I will always be supportive of him. He has helped me in so many ways through his music.

That's how I feel towards Ed Sheeran. People call me weird and obsessive but I'm not. I'm just dedicated. The past few days I have locked myself in my room listening to Ed Sheeran and reading so I can avoid Jason and at school I simply avoid Jessica. I think Jason told her that I found out because she keeps giving me sympathetic looks in the hall and in class. I know its not the best thing to do since it can make me depressed and that's not fun, so when Noah asked me to come watch his football practice after school today which was Wednesday I agreed to go.

So here I am sitting on the bleachers watching a bunch of sweaty football players tackle each other. They're getting ready for a really big game this Friday. If they win they'll win the state championship since these past few games have been apart of the playoffs and they've won all of them and there's one more left. So I'm pretty sure we're going to win so we can go to the state championships. And we always win the state championships. I mean we have some of the best football players in the state on our team.

"Hey Skylar." Someone said. I looked up and saw Logan making a smile grow on my lips. I almost forgotten I saw him at the fall/Halloween festival.

"Hey Logan." I smiled. He sat down beside me. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"My aunt is a teacher here for freshman, remember?" He asked.

"Oh yea." I smiled nodding my head.

"So what's up? Ya here watching your boyfriend?" He asked with a smirk.

"He's not my boyfriend." I mumbled trying to not blush.

"You two seem close though.." He trailed off raising an eyebrow.

"Yea I guess we've became close over the past few weeks." I shrugged smiling slightly.

"Well I know about this party this Saturday night and I was wondering if you wanted to come. You can bring Noah too." He said.

"Um well he'll probably want to go but the last time I was at a party I accidentally got drunk because I didn't know not to take drinks from strangers so yea partying isn't my thing." I explained.

"Well think about it. It would be cool if you could come. And even if you don't come tell Noah he's still welcome to." Logan replied.

"I will." I smiled.

"I gotta go. I'll see you around and I'll text you the details for the party." He said.

"Ok. Bye Logan."

"Bye Skylar." He smiled then got up and headed back towards the school. I smiled to myself happy that Logan is coming back in my life. I really have missed him. He was Ryan's best friend and he was around all the time. He would always make me laugh and smile. Just like Ryan would. I looked at my watch seeing it was almost time for practice to be over.

I look down at the field seeing Noah drinking some water. He was all sweaty and had grass stains on his jersey. To be honest I don't think that a sweaty guy is attractive in anyway to me. And even Noah can't make me think its attractive. Seriously sweating is just gross. Sorry but that's my opinion.