16

On high demand here

****
Harry's pov

* flash back *

" GEMMA NO!" I screamed as loud as an 12 year old boy could.

" HARRY! HELP ME!" Gemma wailed at the top of her lungs.

All I could do was watch as she drove away with two men, watching a fist rise and knocking my sister out

* back to present day *

Tears stung into my eyes as I ran out of the hotel, leaving Bella confused. I ran frantically through the streets not being able to see. I just kept running and running when my legs finally gave out a couple hours later. I sat in an alley way. my head pounding so hard I think I could be really sick. I got very dizzy with my mind rambling on about what those men did to my sister and what they will do to the love of my life. My vision got extremely blurry and I slowly faded out. Falling into the rubble.

*Dani's pov*.

" silly girl. Oh and bye the way. Be ready for round two tonight"

He said following jake out the door, slamming it shut.

I lay on the cold crest floor shivering to myself.

I'm getting out.

Tonight !

****

I scan the room looking for a way to escape. There was only 2 doors, the first was the bathroom ( with a window ) and the second is were Grant and jake went in to! hopefully they are stupid enough that they didn't lock the bathroom. I slowly get up, trying not to make a peep. The bed apparently hates me because it let out the loudest squeak ever. I was surprised in didn't grow a tail and eat cheese. Jake throws door open to see me in a freeze frame runners position. I give him a I'm-innocent-I-swear-smile, but he doesn't think it's cute.

" Dumb bitch we locked the bathroom and sealed the window so there is no way to escape!" he said with an evil smirk to annoy me.

"What about the door you came out of. Surely I can get out there " I snapped with a snarky comeback.
I realized that was a bad idea when I was kicked to the ground

"If you go up there sweet heart, haha, you'll see hell"

He chuckled them slammed the door.

There is only one way out, and one was to see Harry. Through that door.

~~~~~~~
Thanks guys. Comment if you want more chapters