~One~

[A/n: All characters all of legal age. That means that Dipper and Mabel are 18 now.]

"Aaaahahahahaha! Aaaahahahahaha", Bill's laugh echoed through the air as the wind started to blow furiously. "Physical form? Don't mind if I do!"

"Welcome to Weirdmageddon! Where earth becomes sky! Time has no meaning!" Bill snapped his fingers and the landscape around then stopped moving. Bubbles with different colors mixed into them rose up from the ground as fire surrounded the small town. Everyone watched as he introduced his hench maniacs. "Oh no...", Dipper muttered, watching behind a tree, alone.

He ran to the Mystery Shack to tell Great Uncle Ford. "This isn't good, this isn't good...", Ford murmured under his breath as he dug around, looking for something. He then sat back up with a black case in his hand. "Follow me, Dipper.", Ford demanded, running towards the big tower

Dipper ran after him as they made their way up. "Okay. We only have one chance to take this shot.", Ford said as he lifted out a big black gun from inside the case. Dipper stood back, not wanting to mess up anything, but watching him. Ford place it on his shoulder and focused it on Bill. But just to their luck, a weirdness wave came over and the bell interrupted Ford. He accidently shot, which ended up hitting Bill's hat. Dipper felt disgusted as the flesh rebuilt Bill's hat.

Bill turned around, looking directly at them. "Well, well, well. And here I thought this day couldn't get any better!", Bill exclaimed, blasting the tower's top off. Dipper only gained a few scrapes on him, but Ford was trapped between two pieces of the ceiling. "Dipper! Take my journals!", Ford says, sliding Dipper the journals.

"Listen. I know of one other way to defeat Bill, it's-" He pauses, hearing something behind him. Suddenly, he yelled,"Oh no! Dipper! Run! Get down!" Dipper ran down the stairs, tripping on the last few steps. As he arrives down there, he hides. Bill rises behind him with a six fingered symbol on his eye. "Good old six-fingers. I've been waiting an ETERNITY to have a chat face to face." "Wah!", Ford cries out, being lifted by Bill. "Everyone, this Armageddon wouldn't be possible without help from our friend here. Give him a six-fingered hand!" Bill exclaims as his hench maniacs clap and cheer.

Dipper climbs out of the clock tower's window, quietly. "This brainiac is the one who built the portal in the first place! Now don't look so sour, Fordsy! It's not too late to join me. With that extra finger, you'll fit right in with my freaks." The hench maniacs start to laugh. "I'll die before I join you!", Ford yells out,"I know your weakness, Bill!" "Oh yeah?", Bill asked, his eye becoming a question mark,"And I know a riddle. Why did the old man do this?" Bill puts his arms up.

"This?", Ford asked, imitating Bill's pose. Bill shoots a laser at Ford, petrifying him. "Because I needed a knew backscratcher!" Bill laughs along with his friends, scratching his back with-- the now golden statue--Ford. Dipper, who watched it all, growled. "That's enough!", Dipper yelled, comes out from behind the building.

"Hand over my uncle! Or else!" Dipper holds up journal #3, hoping to scare the dream demon. "Now isn't. This.", Bill flies up to Dipper, eye glowing white. "INTERESTING. My old puppet is back for an encore. You think you can stop me?" Bill punches the air. "Go ahead, Pinetree, show me what you've got." Dipper begins to flip through journal 3, flashing a blacklight on it. "I...uh...I...uh..." He sees that the journal says 'IF HE GAINS PHYSICAL FORM, ALL HOPE IS LOST.' "I um I.",Bill mocks him,"Do some brilliant thing that will take me down right now. Whattdya got, Pinetree, everybody's waiting. DO IT." Dipper slammed his book down in frustration, closed his eyes real tight, took a deep breath, and said,"I...I wanna make a deal." Bill's eye widened in shock,"A deal?"

"Yes. The deal is...to leave everyone alone. Not just Gravity Falls, but everywhere."

"What do I get?"

"You get to have...me. You can do whatever you want to me."

Dipper held his hand out, waiting for Bill to grab it. Bill looked at Dipper's hand for a couple of seconds, then shook it, blue flames encasing their hands.