Chapter 6 : Truth To Be Told

Start from the beginning

"Hey Bill." You called, blushing.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"There's something I wanna tell you." You fiddled your sleeve.

"Annnnd what is that???" Bill asked curiously.

"I know this sounds weird and all but I . . . I l-like you." Your cheeks began to heat.

Bill was shock and speechless and he didn't know what to say which made you frown. "Oh, lets j-just forget it." You quickly said with a hurt heart.

"What!? No, I didn't mean that but . . . I cant be with you." He said sadly.

"Why? Cant you tell me?" You asked

"But I know your going to freak out once you know." Bill explained.

"I dont care." You smiled at him.

Bill sighed and faced you with a worried face. "Fine, remember the invasion in Gravity Falls?" Bill asked

"You mean the Weirdmaiggedon?" You asked

"Yes . . . I'm B-Bill Cipher, a dream demon." Bill admitted fearfully.

Thats when Bill suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around him.

"Still dont care. I love you no matter if your that feared Bill Cipher. To me, your a great person." You smiled and kissed him.

Thats when you and Bill became a couple and loved each other, now he showed you so many wonders of what he can do and showed her some supernatural that was going on in the forest. Bill even sneak a yellow rose just to give it to you.

"(Y/n), what kind of rose do you like?" Bill asked.

You were in your room and it looks like its raining from outside. The rythm of the rain droplets made you feel calm as you turn another page of your favorite book.

"I dunno. Red seems evil and bloody, white, well I think its not my type cause it feels like the end and no problem will ever enter but I dont want that. But pink . . . Nah, too cheesy." You explained

"So you dont want red, white and pink? Ok I have an idea." Bill smiled.

This made you curious as you look up at him from your book. "Like?" You asked.

Bill smiled again and put both of his hands behins him, you watch his shoulder shuffling and revealed you a golden rose, the petals are soft and beautiful and the shade of it is perfect.

"How about gold?" He asked, smirking.

"Woah . . . How?" You were amused.

"Meh, secret." He shrug.

You smile and kept the flower in you. You always bring the non-withering rose with you, everywhere you go. You did love the rose after all. It was like the most perfect year of your life until Bill just barged inside your room and grab your hand as he drags you somewhere in the woods.

"Bill, where are we going?" You asked as you look around.

Your wearing a simple shirt with a jeans while Bill is dragging your wrist somewhere in the forest with dull and grey sky. Its like a year with a grey sky.
" . . ." Bill remained silent but his face showed that he's serious.

You tried to let go and force him to explain why but he have a good strength to keep you dragging in the woods.

"Your parents are a bother." Bill finally spoke but unfortunately his tone showed anger.

"W-Why?" You stuttered and clutch the rose on your chest.

"I tried to ask for there blessing of us being together but they hate me." He explained.

"Wait!? Dont you plan on making me run away with you!" You glared

"No, I'm not. There's just something I wanna show you instead." Bill said.

You quietly nodded at him and let him lead to where Gods only knows. After a few hours, you and Bill arrive to an abandon looking house.

"Close your eyes." He said

You did what he told you and let him lead you inside the house. You dont know what 'surprise' he have for you but there's something in your guts thats been shouting for you to run.

"Open it now, (Y/n)." Bill said.

You open your eyes and suddenly gasp at the sight. Bill have an insane grin on him as he carried your father's body while he holds a knife that was already stabbed in your father's chest. You looked down and saw your mother all dead and a bloody pool surround them.

"See? Surprise! Now that they're gone and never can go back, we can be together with no one denying for our love. Your officially mine, now (Y/n)." He grinned and let your father's body fall down.

You watch it fall down and you drop your rose, all paralyzed in fear.

"W-Why?" You asked, trembling.

"Hmm? Of course, your parents are just a misfortune in your life. They scolded you and made you never have a great and experienced life. (Y/n), I love you." Bill said

Thats when you did something that you shouldn't just do it earlier. You run. You finally went out of the forest but Bill is near at your back.

It showed another dull sky like when you jump out of your bus, your still in a park but it seems like the scene isn't nice. It showed you running, not playfull and laughing but showed that your some like terrified. You cried and run desperately from Bill. He killed your parents, he's insane, he's a monster.

"(Y/n)! You see!? Why do you have to run away from me. Its a misfortune for you to leave me but I made sure your parents are gone so we could be together!" You heard Bill's voice shouted at you.

Run

Misfortune

Gone