Chapter 1

Sub's POV

I hummed, which would have surprised most people who aren't my friends. Even my family would be acting crazy and spaz. Especially Society.

See, Society think I'm mute. Mute as fuck. But in reality, I hate Society.

Saying different colored hair isn't allowed just as I turned 16. I was just allowed to dye my hair!

Just kidding.

Ever since I was born, my family spread the word I was a mute. And Society, capital 'S' now, decided to change. Change the rules in life.

----History lesson (every person I mention in the following paragraphs are those I hate or don't like/created) ----

Popular singer, Justin Bieber, is hoping his fans would agree with him.

That anyone whom is born with a hair color other than brown or black.

Of course, most people are brown or black haired, so those of whom are the suggested colors agreed. 'Less competition for attention at my house.' A brown haired boy, 14, states. 'My sister's a ginger. The only one in the whole family.''

Apparently, people are making a new government called Society. Some people that are still loyal to non-biased rules, surprisingly less than a third of the entire population, tried to fight Society.

After 18 long years of battle, Society won, and their enemies faded and blended in. Now, it's nearly impossible who's on Society's side.

Or on MSK.

------------

And, of course, no one knows what MSK stands for. Kids in my school keep saying it stands for My Shitty Kitty, and half the school was split up for 5 weeks.

"WATCH OUT!!" A boy with brown hair, obviously, shouted. They rammed into me, and down I went. The boy fell on top of me, and the position was less than comfortable.

My face exploded in color. From pale to pink to fire red, I was very much embarrassed. The dude was flustered, and sudden terror and panic roused in him. He jumped, red eyes full of haste, and he dashed.

I made out one strand of hair, though. A silver one. A gasp escaped my lips, and the MSK boy cursed. The Silver Hair grabbed my wrist, and I held in my yelp of surprise.

Best let the Forbidden One not know I can talk.

"You're coming with me." He hissed, dragging me along. "And you best not make any noise... Unless you want to die half digested in a bear's stomach. I licked my lips in fear.

Just as we turned a corner of a tree, I bumped into a low branch. My clumsy body just made me lose consciousness.

---Time Skip provided with Ross Time, sped up from Mitch Time---

I blinked my green eyes. Rock, rock, and even more rock was all I could see. My body tried to sit up, but I didn't move far before I felt something hold me back.

It was a hand. A pale, skinny hand. My eyes traveled up to see the strangers face, a face that held long silver hair. I blushed as the hand gripped my shirt, his arm around my chest.

I, Sub Zero Bytes, was stuck in bed, next to a member of MSK.

Fate is cruel.

------------------

DON'T YELL AT ME!!!!! *ducks towards  counter, behind Lachlan*

My mind is an endless tank of fuel!! Don't hate me!!!!!! DDDDDDD:

Crafted Writers have mercy,
Mitchell