I turned around, walked towards my friends and I can see their faces in confusion and wondering what we were saying.

I reached and said, "I'm going to hang out with Jonah for awhile, is that okay?"

They look at me and then look at Jonah. Vanessa replied, "Yeah sure. I mean you haven't seen him in awhile. Why not. Besides, he's your boyfriend"

Debra just stood there and looking blur. She wasn't sure what was going on and the fact that she didn't know that I have a boyfriend. Jess then interrupted,"He's your boyfriend? How come I never seen him before?"

Of course you don't know because you're not close with me. I'm kinda exaggerating here. It was not what exactly she said that time but I couldn't remember what she said. It happened a long time ago. I had to think of something that I think similar to what she said.

Before I could reply, Vanessa then said,"You go ahead okay Ellie? Call me when you're done. If you ever done" She chuckled.

"Ha ha very funny. I got to go. Bye. See you guys later at the concert."

I left them and followed Jonah. This time was completely awkward. I didn't even talked at all and I didn't even held his hands. We were just walking around the mall in silence until, something made me stop.

Jonah was walking towards this familiar looking guy that was standing just a feet away from us. He was taller than Jonah. He has green eyes and dark brown hair. It was actually weird why would I be so captivated by his looks. He was so hot and good looking. But the odd thing was, it's like I've seen him before. I couldn't help but to stare at him. Damn. This guy makes me melt. I reminded myself that I have a boyfriend and I shouldn't be drooling over some guy.

"Hey. Sorry for making you wait. I met my girlfriend so I decided to bring her with us." Jonah told him about me.

"It's fine. Come on let's go" He was okay with it.

I was walking side by side with them. Jonah was in the middle between me and that hot stranger guy. He looks so matured.

Breaking the silence, the guy started talking about leaving us alone. "I think I should leave you guys alone. You know, I don't want to ruin anything" he said looking at Jonah.

Jonah then said,"Are you sure? Don't complain when you're alone wandering around this mall. You asked me to."

Jonah continued, "We'll stick around with you. You know, just in case. So you wouldn't complain about being alone."

The guy said, "Okay then. Don't be mad at me if I interrupted your date with her" He said with a high tone. Maybe he was annoyed by me. Being there with them bros.

"I need to go to the toilet. Look at Ellie for me would ya?" Jonah said.

"Yeah sure. Whatever." The guy said feeling annoyed. He might be thinking, why is Jonah asking me to take good care of his girlfriend? When he was going to the toilet. How silly.

It felt like Jonah took forever in the toilet. I was outside with that hot guy, waiting for him. On my mind, I kept thinking about talking with this guy. It was all I could think of. Suddenly I had the urge to talk to him, "So what's your name?" I didn't know what got into me until I had the courage to ask his name.

"Bryan." He made it cleared. His name was Bryan. That was the only thing he replied and I asked again," Are you here for the concert?"

He looked at me and said," Nope. I was just here to see my girlfriend. I met her awhile ago and we had a fight. He was not in the mood that time to talk but he continued,"So I'm alone because she left me. We had this huge fight and I think we might be breaking up soon"