10 - To The Beach!

the picture's totally not the guys from Free! what are you talking about? ( ._.) i swear
----------------------

"Hey. Got the goods?" "Yeah. What about you?" "I've got it." Two people are exchanging what seems to be cash and pillows. The girl seemed to be pleased by the pillow cases. "These are limited edition! Where'd you find these treasures?" "I have my sources." The man replies while he counts the money. He seems like a cool guy. The shirt he's wearing says Speed Rogue on it. Isn't he the guy who's friends with the person who beat the 'drift king' or something? I think his name was Roy... I'm not sure who he is, but he looks badass. The girl on the other hand, looks like a friend of mine, who became a small writer somewhere. Her pen name was Tox. Weird...

I felt myself slowly waking up from that weird dream. Where am I sleeping? I try to get up but something, or rather, someone was holding me down. "Huh?" I look at the person and see Coconut's arm wrapped around my waist. She looks cute even when she's asleep. I lay on my side and smile slightly. I tuck a loose strand of hair from her face behind her ear. I wanna make my confession very special. I think for a moment and remember something. That'll be enough. I kiss Coconut on the forehead. She makes a noise as I did that. "Nya? Onii-chan..." I chuckle and wrap my arm around her. "Onii-chan is here." She smiles and nuzzles her head into my chest.

Jack and Azuki's POV

WHY IS THIS SO CUTE?!
We were watching the two cuddle for a few minutes now. "Azuki. Take a picture. Right now." She nods and takes her phone out. "No flash." She takes a picture and says, "Perfect blackmail." We smirk and went to fix something.

Le time skip~

I felt something poking at my side. "Five more minutes..." It's poking harder. I grab it and hold it close as my body pillow. I hear a squeak as I hold them tighter. "(Y/N)....Can't.....breathe...." They struggle in my grip as they try to move my arms. I take a sniff and immediately know who they are. "Maple...?" "Yes. I'm....back...." I release her and toss the blanket over my head. "Nice to see you're alive and well...." "I heard from Azuki that you're actually part wolf?" "Yep." I get up and check the time. 6:30am "Do we have any (Fav Food)?" I grab a comb and fix my hair. "Yes. In fact, Coconut's trying to make it." I finish my morning schedule faster than the speed of light and find myself out the bedroom door. "Pull-may, let's go!" "Wha? How'd you? Nevermind..." She just shook her head lightly and followed along. I hum a little tune with a while walking to the kitchen. (I just noticed that a lot of the chapters has the characters talking 'bout food a lot. XD) "Good morning!" I sit down and patiently wait for breakfast, Maple following close behind. Jack appeared then Cinnamon had this weird look on her face like she was about to do something dirty. The most likely reason was probably Jack had come downstairs without a shirt on.....again. He dons on his favorite striped red shirt and looks over to me. "Prepare your ass today, 'cause Mom and Dad are visiting us." He sits down and also waits for breakfast. "They are?" "They called me after dinner, last night. They also said we're going to the beach today."

Coconut comes to the table, balancing plates with food carefully and daintily lays them down on the table. "Wow! This looks really good! Thanks, Coco!" she replies with, "I tried my best to make it, I hope you like it!" and proceeds to sit down, too. My tails wags left to right excitedly and Kashou noticed, who just arrived with the others. "You haven't tasted the food yet, and you're this excited?" I merely nod and say, "Itadakimasu!" with the others. (I actually cringed at myself as I wrote this. I felt like a weeb, somehow.)

One more time skip for time skip's sake~

We decided to go to the beach by motorcycles because only four people were joining us. It was quite lucky that Jack and I brought ours. I sat on mine, starting it up, so we just had to wait for the girls. Jack and Kashou had thought the same, so they did it, too. The girls were taking long so we decided to have a small chat. "So when'd you get your bike, Kashou?" I started. "Yeah, we've never seen you ride one before." My brother continued. "Oh, this? I got it from my dad recently. He said he'll get a new one, so he gave me this." "Now I know why it didn't seem like it was yours." Jack snickered. "Too cool to be you." Now that I look at it, it doesn't seem like the type of motorcycle Kashou would get. The one he's riding is crimson red, with a white stripe going on the side. "Heh. You're basically saying my dad's cooler." "Nope! You're still cool. It's like the coolness runs through your family. Get what i'm saying?" My brother explains. We just shrug in response. "I guess so. Anyway, when did you get yours?" "We got ours during our birthdays, I got mine first, though." I say proudly. "I got mine second, but I asked for an opposite colored one." Kashou scans our bikes and says, "So (Y/N)'s is (F/C) and (2nd F/C), and yours is the opposite. Huh. You're really hammering that entire 'we're brothers!' thing in." "What can I say? I looked up to (Y/N) when we were kids." I chuckle and say, "Literally." Kashou laughs at the joke, while Jack blushes and hides his face. "Shut up! (baka)" The girls finally arrived and looked clueless. "What happened?" Even I started laughing, making them even more confused.

Today's definitely going to be fun.

-----------------
A/N:
Ha! Guess who finally updated and broke a swear? Me! T_T im sorry guys.
Anyway, look! They're going to the beach! wink wink nudge nudge cough fanservice cough cough
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)