3 - The Brother

'Why do catgirls have to be so cute?' I question myself.

I saw my house in the distance. I look back and made sure nobody's behind me and think, Might as well transform. Haven't been able to do that in a while. I sit down on the sidewalk and do it. I transformed into a (F/C) wolf. I walked around a bit, trying to get used to walking on all fours. After I got used to it again, I ran home with blinding speed.

I reached my house and transformed back. I look for my keys and open the door. I walk in and the first thing I see is a lazy brother. "Go back to your room, Jack." "Why?" He asks like the dumb idiot he is. "Hey Jack guess what happened today." "You met a new friend?" He always gets it on the bullseye every time. Damn, I should up my game. I nod and he smiles mischievously. "Did you suddenly fall for their cuteness?" I feel my face go hot. "Well you probably met another catgirl or something again, yeah?" He asks looking back at the TV screen. I push him, put my bag on a table and sat down on the couch with him. "She was cute, personality to looks." I told him sighing. I regret saying that. "Did she have a big bust?" Here it is. Ya damn pervert.

Jack was well known for being the biggest pervert back in middle school. All the girls fell for him because of his hypnotizing red eyes and snow white hair. His build was pretty good too. We used to train a lot in gyms and did heavy-lifting for cafès. That was also when we met Kashou. He was from Japan and Jack and I were from (Country). He tried to seduce Chocola and Vanilla, Kashou's catgirls, but failed. They said, "We belong to Master and Master only." anyway moving on. I replied back to my bro, "She did, but not as big as your waifu's." Adding air quotations to waifu. "Decent enough?" "Decent enough." I sigh again and facepalm. "You gotta stop being a sigh guy." He complains, throwing a controller at my face. "Now shut up and play Super Brawl Bros. with me." I nod and we start a match.

Next Morning~

I wake up on the couch with the smell of bacon in the air. I slowly get up and stretch, as well as rubbing my eyes to get rid of the sandy things. (I have no idea what they're called. XD) I stood up and head to the kitchen. "Morning." I yawn a little at the end and sat down in a chair. "Eat up, bro. We gotta go somewhere today." Jack hands me a plate of bacon and eggs and some orange juice. I start to eat my food and ask him, "Where?". I swallow and drink my orange juice. "To the busty catgirl cafè Kashou owns!" I nearly choke on the juice I was drinking. "What?!"